• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Arc Has Ruined the Game

DeletedUser26965

It's simply a polite way for one to disengage from an argument without conceding to the other side. Really? You're going to pick this apart too? What is wrong with you?
It can mean a lot of things, the whole saying things without saying them is what has destroyed the world. What's wrong with me? Just call me a cynical romantic or a romantical cynic I guess, just can't help myself.

Triopoly Champion

If you are in Colonial and far ahead, what does that make me? I'm only in HMA.
View attachment 9963
I'm comparing myself to Lucifer1904 since he has been a forum moderator before.

I focus more on battle wins recently. When your Arc is leveled higher, you get more ranking score. When you fight more, you earn more battle counts.

I've seen people with 8 million points in EMA because they have huge Arcs but not many battle victories.

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

I'm not sure how. My Arc is almost level 80 now and I'm barely reaching 5 million, including everything else I've done. Are you sure about that metric?
I think those players have the Arctic Orangery and Kraken built, but the longer they play, more points will be earned from the daily guild treasury donations.

My Arc was at level 6 when I reached 400,000, I'm almost 500,000 now, The Arc is still at level 6 and I only added in Observatory level 3.

DeletedUser3882

I can build additional Alabaster Masons to supply more, that's exactly what my guild leader is doing now.
I mean, if his guild leader is focused on supplying Alabaster... If he drops the Arc and fills in that space with, what? 8 Paper factories?? 10? Regardless... They’d be unstoppable!

Salsuero

I think those players have the Arctic Orangery and Kraken built, but the longer they play, more points will be earned from the daily guild treasury donations.

I have a Kraken and a Seed Vault... which would be equivalent in age to the Arctic Orangery. I also have the Blue Galaxy. Still... not even 5 million points yet. I think you're a) exaggerating or b) fibbing. But I'm not saying it isn't possible. I'd just like to see it for myself to understand how this was achieved. Maybe it was real money spent to level the GBs up super high or something. Seems rather wasteful to stay in EMA long enough to collect 8 million points when Iron Age or HMA would make more sense. Please show an example of the player in EMA that you speak of. I'd love to see this.

Rhyyss

The Arc hasn't ruined the game, it hasn't broken the game, but it has bent it badly. A high level Arc is essential to be the best in GvG fights and PvP fights, or to reach the highest ranking. But GvG is optional, losing occasionally in PvP is not a big deal, and ranking, well, it is what it is.

I really enjoy this game. I'm not willing to do the tedious grind to get a level 80 Arc, and that bothers me not one whit. The game is big and I'm progressing through it, paying what I want when I want, and having a great time.

DeletedUser36664

The bottom line is that this game is fueled by FPs. There is the reason high level Arcs are needed. You get greater returns on your investments and you can help lower level guild mates increase their GBs.