• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The daunting tower inquiry

Xenosaur

So riddle me this... is it a bug? Does anyone else have multiple individual DT item icons in their inventory, but the items in each tally, all have the same attributes:

1) Same era
2) same duration of time (1 day)
3) same boost rate (50%)
4) same size (1x1)

What attribute that I cannot see is differentiating them? he only thing I can think of as to why they are different is that I earned/won them in different venues or even years.

In my mind, that shouldn't force it to differentiate them as 4 individual inventory items/icons.

There should be 1 icon with their sum, in this case - 17 items.

Thoughts?Why so many individual DT icons, why not combine them.jpg

Last edited:

Emberguard

So riddle me this... is it a bug? Does anyone else have multiple individual DT item icons in their inventory, but the items in each tally, all have the same attributes:

1) Same era
2) same duration of time (1 day)
3) same boost rate (50%)
4) same size (1x1)

What attribute that I cannot see is differentiating them? he only thing I can think of as to why they are different is that I earned/won them in different venues or even years.

In my mind, that shouldn't force it to differentiate them as 4 individual inventory items/icons.

There should be 1 icon with their sum, in this case - 17 items.

Thoughts?View attachment 21221

There was a bug that meant limited buildings didn’t automatically age up in inventory. Those must all be different ages

Xenosaur

@Emberguard - thanks E, but they're all my current age, all earned IN the same age and displaying that age. I haven't earned any of them in the age before, as I've been in the same age for a long looooooooog time (I like it..). In fact, the DT didn't even exist, and I was in my current age :)

So then, a bug to report? Could it be a mobile thing?

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

It is superseded by the 300% bottle boosts. Plus you can do as many defense 300% as you want.
Daunting tower gives attack and if someone got enough daunting towers and placed them all on the same day they could get enough attack to fight as many battles as they could get in during a day as they could get past max attrition penalty of 200-the black offense boosts don't stack and even the defense ones that do last only 30 min vs. 24 hours for the daunting towers.