• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tholos of Idols

wontn23

Why does my Tholos of Idols never get motivated. It says when motivated it will produce 3800 supplies (lv 2). I've had to use a Self-Aid kit to motivate it. I've had residential buildings and production buildings motivated before this building.

Algona

Why does my Tholos of Idols never get motivated. It says when motivated it will produce 3800 supplies (lv 2). I've had to use a Self-Aid kit to motivate it. I've had residential buildings and production buildings motivated before this building.

I think (could well be wrong here) that lvl 2 Tholos even if lower Era should get higher Aid priority then mundane buildings because it produces a second Resource when motivated,

Byt I don't know that for a fact.

Maybe you can give a bit more info? What Era are you? Your Tholos is HMA? What Era are the buildings that are getting motivated first?

How many Friends, and Guildies do you have and are they Aiding you?

Agent327

A Tholos level 2 is a residential building that produces coins. When motivated coins are doubled and it produces supplies. Because it only produces coins the priority of being aided is very low. That's why it is never motivated.

Super Catanian

Because it only produces coins
You yourself just said that it also produces Supplies when motivated, or am I missing something here? Many Event Buildings also only produce Coins before being motivated, but are obviously high on the aid priority list because being motivated makes them generate FP.

DeletedUser

The priority of aiding is based on what resource results from the aiding. If the only additional resources are supplies and more coins, it is the same priority as normal residential and production buildings. And among buildings with the same priority, the order of receiving aid is random.

Agent327

You yourself just said that it also produces Supplies when motivated, or am I missing something here? Many Event Buildings also only produce Coins before being motivated, but are obviously high on the aid priority list because being motivated makes them generate FP.

Yes, when motivated, but that does not make any difference.

We have improved the way the "Aid" button prioritizes motivating and polishing buildings. Buildings producing Forge Points will now always be motivated first, sorted by the total amount of points the building will produce. Following the Forge Points, buildings generating goods will be next, followed by medals and finally blueprints. Everything else will be chosen once those buildings have been motivated.

wontn23

Thanks Agent and Longshanks. Agent, where was that cut and paste from?
World Xyr. My Tholos is lvl 2 HMA.

I am at the end of LMA doing RQs. I have gone through my friends list the past couple of weeks to upgrade to more active friends. I don't have a guild because I am hopping to collect coins so, I don't get much motivating from them, but my last guild was inactive so I didn't get much help from them either.

Longshanks, you said the priority is random, that appears to be so. My Tholos (unmotivated) will give me 5418 coins per day. I have apartment houses get motivated before and they only give 554 coins every 8 hours. I also have a few Cooperages and Breweries that get motivated first.

wontn23

UPDATE!

I just recently updated my Tholos to LMA, just to get more coin. I just looked at it and saw that it was polished. Houda thunk. I'm wondering if it had to be upgraded to my current level to give it a higher priority. ????
Still many more residential buildings etc, not polished. We may never know... I just thought I'd pass that along.

ps. I did not ask any of my friends to specifically polish this building.