• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Titan Goods

Disgruntled Veteran

All this talk about "taking advantage of lower age players" and "greedy advanced players" has me wondering. When you contribute to the GBs of lower age players are your contributions at your full Arc bonus of 92% or some amount less?

Most of the people in my guild use 1.9 threads. We have a 1.9 and a 1.92. The 92 is strictly for GBs that give to the guild treasury with no age limit as well as all other GBs lvl 80 and above. The 1.9 thread is used for all GBs. I only take positions on 1.9x threads. I’m also on an external 1.9 thread thats much faster as there’s players from multiple guilds on there.

So to answer your question, I contribute either 1.9 or 1.92 depending on the thread. The same as everyone else in my guild.

My guild encourages all players to prioritize lvling their Arc first. Some of them strictly take positions without posting any of their GBs to the 1.9s to save up FP to set up a “rage” thread.

Then there’s some players in my guild that for whatever reason still prefer to use swap threads. I avoid contributing to them as my guild has the same rule as every other guild, no sniping. And I won’t use swap threads.

Sharmon the Impaler

Most of the people in my guild use 1.9 threads. We have a 1.9 and a 1.92. The 92 is strictly for GBs that give to the guild treasury with no age limit as well as all other GBs lvl 80 and above. The 1.9 thread is used for all GBs. I only take positions on 1.9x threads. I’m also on an external 1.9 thread thats much faster as there’s players from multiple guilds on there.

So to answer your question, I contribute either 1.9 or 1.92 depending on the thread. The same as everyone else in my guild.

My guild encourages all players to prioritize lvling their Arc first. Some of them strictly take positions without posting any of their GBs to the 1.9s to save up FP to set up a “rage” thread.

Then there’s some players in my guild that for whatever reason still prefer to use swap threads. I avoid contributing to them as my guild has the same rule as every other guild, no sniping. And I won’t use swap threads.
That's a great anology , "swap threads are sniping threads for your fellow guildies" , no thanks from me too.

Disgruntled Veteran

Most top guilds have players that don't need handouts.
Strong players make a strong guild.

All the top guilds have a range of players throughout the ages. Being in a strong guild fast tracks players to become strong.

Personally I still think I’m somewhere in between, but if you asked people in my guild they might have a different opinion…

Sharmon the Impaler

Take feta farm for example, it gives guild goods each collection
I know but the other guildies can't "help" you grow them. You said "We have program for 1.93-1.97 for all GB based on automatic treasury donations per day from GB and event buildings ourselves" which implied that you had a 1.93-1.97 program for event buildings somehow.

Disgruntled Veteran

I know but the other guildies can't "help" you grow them. You said "We have program for 1.93-1.97 for all GB based on automatic treasury donations per day from GB and event buildings ourselves" which implied that you had a 1.93-1.97 program for event buildings somehow.
Donations from Event buildings in addition to the GBs that contribute to the treasury

jaymoney23456

we add up goods that go straight to treasury from all GB that produce guild goods and then all event buildings that do-players reaching certain levels get higher than 1.9 depending on level for all GB not just treasury ones

Meat Butcher

Most top guilds don't have everyone in titan age so there is need for titan goods for guildmates. Pretty lousy if guildmates charge each other for help with goods imo
I have had an 180 Arc for years (I think I was third behind Neutralfool and Lac Longquan in North America) and have been giving FULL POWAAAAAH 2.0 to all guild mates on military GB's. So in essence, I have helped saved 10's of thousands of FP's for them to use on other things.
Currently we have 9 others with 180 Arcs so its an impressive amount of FP's they save.
My guildmates would not event let me give them Titan goods as they know the value.

As Xenosaur stated in an earlier post - Selling goods is still viable. Game Economics is still strong - supply and demand can't be denied. More power to those that take that risk and set up their own cottage industry marketplace to sell goods for a profit.

Been selling goods for years and has helped me move my GB's very quickly and like I said above, I (and others) have been giving back to the guild by having FP saving threads for the guild.

Disgruntled Veteran

I have had an 180 Arc for years (I think I was third behind Neutralfool and Lac Longquan in North America) and have been giving FULL POWAAAAAH 2.0 to all guild mates on military GB's. So in essence, I have helped saved 10's of thousands of FP's for them to use on other things.
Currently we have 9 others with 180 Arcs so its an impressive amount of FP's they save.
My guildmates would not event let me give them Titan goods as they know the value.

As Xenosaur stated in an earlier post - Selling goods is still viable. Game Economics is still strong - supply and demand can't be denied. More power to those that take that risk and set up their own cottage industry marketplace to sell goods for a profit.

Been selling goods for years and has helped me move my GB's very quickly and like I said above, I (and others) have been giving back to the guild by having FP saving threads for the guild.

So, you save them FP then charge them? You’re still getting that FP. Might as well not save them FP and stop charging. You’d cut out the process.

Sharmon the Impaler

we add up goods that go straight to treasury from all GB that produce guild goods and then all event buildings that do-players reaching certain levels get higher than 1.9 depending on level for all GB not just treasury ones
Ok now it makes sense if you pool it to calculate the extras rather than actually donating to an event building like I thought you meant.

Meat Butcher

So, you save them FP then charge them? You’re still getting that FP. Might as well not save them FP and stop charging. You’d cut out the process.
If that was the case, what they save in FP's on the threads greatly outweighs what they would pay for one set of goods.
Most use the threads multiple times a day.

Typically I do not like to sell to my guild, but when Titan first came out (I know every world rates are different) I was getting 1.2 FP per 1 good.
I was busy doing my limit in RQ's on the Chat to build goods trying to keep up with the demand.

I had a guild member ask me for Titan goods and right off the bat said, look I know what you are getting and I don't want to hurt your sales so I will pay what you are getting because if I am opening levels after 10 I have folks that need BP's so I am not using many FP's to level them.

In this case it was a win win for both.

Pericles the Lion

I have a 180 Arc and do exactly the same thing. So, strictly speaking, both of us are "greedy" and "taking advantage" of players with <100 Arcs. We have the ability to contribute an amount that provides us with zero profit (while saving lower level players FPs) but choose not to. Now, before you reply that "this is the nature of 1.9 and 1.92 threads", I'll remind you that players paying FPs for goods do so willingly (even eagerly). I think we all understand your objection to selling goods for FPs but your objection does not make the practice wrong.

Darkest.Knight

Not in my guild but a couple of players contribute 1.95 to all of the building in do; both have +180 ARC's. Although I was slow to lvl up mine, I'm contributing at 1.92 and will up it as I go along.

Emberguard

All this talk about "taking advantage of lower age players" and "greedy advanced players" has me wondering. When you contribute to the GBs of lower age players are your contributions at your full Arc bonus of 92% or some amount less?
Personally I find it perfectly reasonable for higher levelled Arcs to give 1.9 if that’s what’s being reciprocated. It’s still a massive help to younger cities to receive that amount

Thing is Observatory Treasury Goods increase at the same rate as The Arc but is so much cheaper to get to Lvl 180. So if the forge point profit is removed entirely it’d make more sense to raise the Observatory to 180 than it does to raise the Arc past 80. Then no one gets anything other than 1.9 anyway

Disgruntled Veteran

I have a 180 Arc and do exactly the same thing. So, strictly speaking, both of us are "greedy" and "taking advantage" of players with <100 Arcs. We have the ability to contribute an amount that provides us with zero profit (while saving lower level players FPs) but choose not to. Now, before you reply that "this is the nature of 1.9 and 1.92 threads", I'll remind you that players paying FPs for goods do so willingly (even eagerly). I think we all understand your objection to selling goods for FPs but your objection does not make the practice wrong.

I see your point. However, I was paying both 1.9 and 1.92 rates while my Arc was still around lvl 20. At the time I was only lifting my Arc to reach lvl 80 while only taking positions to put my daily collection into my inventory to afford doing so. Now that my Arcs sitting at lvl 100 (until the rest of my GBs reach their respective initial goals) I make very little off 1.9 positions and nothing from 1.92 threads. Hardly being greedy, but your point still stands. Plus I randomly pay 90%+ of one of my GBs then post it to the guilds “rewards” thread to give cheap positions to lower age players to help out. (but higher age players end up taking them if they sit too long)

Many of the players in this thread would be upset being in my guild by the way this conversation has gone. Guild members jump ages when creating trades for GBs above their age. At the moment a guild member has trades specifically for a Hydra trading TE goods for Titan. That’s something that doesn’t bother our higher age players as they use those goods to either complete quest donations to the treasury (if age isn’t a requirement), complete trades for lower age guild members, or simply restock the treasury as we strive to be as competitive as possible. Also, to keep in mind, the most (but not only) GBs built above players age in my guild are those that contribute to the treasury. Win win for both the player and the guild.