• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unfair fight

webyankee

Pay-to Play players should not be allowed to fight with free players because they have an unfair advantage.

Mustapha00

Pay-To-Play will beat Free-To-Play about 95% of the time.

And both the P-T-P-ers and the developers love it that way.

Vger

Pay-to Play players should not be allowed to fight with free players because they have an unfair advantage.
Yes, F2P players do have an advantage, because we have to work harder at understanding the game and invest our time and limited resources in things that can give us an advantage, rather than spending money to get the latest shiny new thing the fastest.
If P2P players think F2P players have too much of an advantage, and want INNO to protect them from us, I'm OK with that.

Algona

Pay-To-Play will beat Free-To-Play about 95% of the time.

Nuts.

There are three axes that define player performance: Play knowledge, time in game, and money.

Money is useless without the knowledge to use it right. A rich bad n00b can't compete against good long term players.

You were here when Ardak was playing. He spent buckets of money on the game and was horrible until he started listening to experienced players.

Ardak was one of the many coiners I've coached who were awful until they learned how to play.

If a player is dominated in this game it's almost certainly by players who know more or have played longer or both.

ThunderingFluke

Let me get this straight...You want Inno to give F-T-P an advantage...This would require programming and money to pay these programmers. Let's be realistic, P-T-P players keep this game going.

Baroque

I'm not sure exactly what you are complaining about. If you are talking about neighborhood fights, then I am just tired of all the whining. your army suffers no lasting damage and having a building plundered is no big deal. It comes across as an ego problem. It's just not fair that we have to put up with it.

OriolesFan64

I am thankful for pay to play players because without them, we have no Forge of Empires in the first place. I haven't bought any diamonds yet but if I feel the need to, I will. It's tempting now because I have 8/9 blueprints for a great building, but keep missing out on the 9th piece on the 2 for 1. I know I'll get it eventually.

Lord Pest

I love pay to play players. Because of them I can play for free. Plus every event offers a better event building... for the most part... than the last event. That is done to make the pay to play folks use their credit cards to keep up with the other pay to play players.

You could say that free to play players who are serious about the game and have been playing longer than you... you will never catch them. Sure you are a good player... but they are too... and you will never catch them. Is that unfair too? Just enjoy the game and do your best.

RazorbackPirate

I am thankful for pay to play players because without them, we have no Forge of Empires in the first place. I haven't bought any diamonds yet but if I feel the need to, I will. It's tempting now because I have 8/9 blueprints for a great building, but keep missing out on the 9th piece on the 2 for 1. I know I'll get it eventually.
Don't do 2 for 1. You'll need those prints for levels beyond 10. Just do as you say, keep collecting blueprints until you have enough to build.

WANDERERthe

Cant get around it it’s the way of the world works only people with $$ can Gain a advantage and get ahead of others in the online games

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Verifiably false. Recommend you spend time reading news and history instead of posting nonsense.

Agree 100%

Most iconic image in my mind of 2020 and having a huge global impact ? A Black gentleman in a Black Lives Matter march picks up a wounded White man in peril and carried him to safety , a single moment in time done by one man and not a dollar changed hands.

Millions of PPE being donated at the start of the pandemic to front line workers by companies and countries all over the world , cost ? free.

A man jumping into a river to save a drowning woman in Thailand that he never even met , not a dollar changed hands.

A man's home rebuilt by people coming from miles away while he recovered in the hospital. All materials and labour donated free.

Money is an illusion and doesn't really exist , only people give it value , it's paper , metal or plastic.

The human spirit when let fully free just blows my mind sometimes , a paycheck while important never even comes close.