• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Useless/crappy relic and GE prizes

DeletedUser35475

maybe but perhaps they could make a new troop building, the house of the many face ancient gods that can be upgraded using them. it could produce a new unit, assassins!

DeletedUser35475

why would they have 2 identical items, stats wise, and they have both available to win from the common relic?

DeletedUser6120

I would like to propose the elimination or at least a greatly reduced occurrence of gate of the sun god, face of the ancient and possibly the ritual flame prizes in the GE portion of the game. I can safely say for my guild mates that these are less than useful and are of absolutely no use to anyone past the first few levels. I currently have over 20 of all but the ritual flame and have previously deleted close to the same number in the past. The relic prizes seem to have taken a turn for the worse in terms of quality.

I must agree. I play Guild Expedition regularly and I find that a lot of the prizes are not of much use. While it was great when I first started playing Expedition to get a Face of the Ancient, or a ritual Flame, it is not of much value when you have 10, 20 or 30 in your inventory. It is not like the Terraced Farm, where you can pick what you want the building to produce. Once you get past the Colonial age, none of the smaller prizes are of much use. I use them to fulfil the quests: gain xxx happiness, build a building of your age, etc. but they are not of use for much else. I would like for the designers to upgrade the prizes, make them more valuable.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I don't know, I have lots of Terrace Farms just sitting in my inventory that I can't fit into my city. I think they should get rid of Terrace Farms too!

And those 100fp relics... Sometimes I get one and go to my guild swap threads and put fp down on all of the swap threads, but my fp bar is still over 10 and there are no more swap threads to put the points on, so in order to allow me to get my hourly forge point I think Inno should replace the 100fp relic with a 20fp relic.

Whatever you do, don't get me started about those diamonds I keep getting.........

DeletedUser19991

Where do I go to point out that the daily quest has been turned into an obvious grab for diamonds? What's wrong INNO? Profits not strong enough? I'm no longer doing the daily and I'm shutting down worlds. They have gone too far

Agent327

Where do I go to point out that the daily quest has been turned into an obvious grab for diamonds? What's wrong INNO? Profits not strong enough? I'm no longer doing the daily and I'm shutting down worlds. They have gone too far

You do not have to do the Daily Challenges, so who cares you are shutting down your worlds.

There is a feedback topic you could post this yet again, but really nobody cares.

RazorbackPirate

Do you have a world you're shutting down on R or W? If so, would you donate any of your stored FPs to my Arc? I just built it and could use any boost you're willing to give it. I'm sorry to hear you're shutting down worlds over what seems to be such a trivial issue, but if you are, there's no reason why you couldn't help someone who is staying in the game, right? It would be a shame to see your hard work not benefit anyone.

Last edited: