• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine's Event 2016 - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser8152

I got a second Tree of Love. The quest did not register that I had a Tree of Love already and issued me a second, not an upgrade.
Did you have the first tree of love built in your city before the event began?

qaccy

I got a second Tree of Love. The quest did not register that I had a Tree of Love already and issued me a second, not an upgrade.

As mentioned (by the preceding quests as well), the Tree needs to be placed in your city before receiving the quest. If it's in your inventory, the game won't know that you have it.

VA2Lman

I have a Tree of Love in my Inventory and am on the last quest of Sell a Decoration. If I build my Tree of Love in my city then delete it will I get the next level of Tree of Love placed in my Inventory when I complete the last quest?

DeletedUser10415

I have a Tree of Love in my Inventory and am on the last quest of Sell a Decoration. If I build my Tree of Love in my city then delete it will I get the next level of Tree of Love placed in my Inventory when I complete the last quest?

I'd say no, because when that quest comes around, you have no tree of love. The only way you're getting a tree upgrade is to plant it now, and then the last quest will ask you to sell it and then give you the next level up. Alternatively, you can just give Inno a lot of money for the tree of your dreams. :D

DeletedUser17759

S!@#$%....

That "all 6 production option" quest is killing me... those 24 hours.... does the mad scientist's lab count as production for the production quest?

DeletedUser

All my productions are 24 hours. When the 1 of each 6 productions came up, I just put up extra blacksmiths to take care of the first 5 production times.

DeletedUser7117

S!@#$%....

That "all 6 production option" quest is killing me... those 24 hours.... does the mad scientist's lab count as production for the production quest?
I'm having trouble with this one also. It appears the production from confectionery's, fan shops, or witch doctors don't count. I just built some blacksmiths now to cover the production cycles. Feeling a little irritated because I thought I had it covered while doing the 2+ day scouting trip. Now I don't know if I'll finish in time.

DeletedUser7117

And no the mad scientist didn't count either for me. I guess it is because you are making goods instead of supplies.

DeletedUser

I think people are confusing production buildings with event buildings, that produce supplies, which may be why some buildings don't work. Just my opinion so I may be wrong.

DeletedUser17759

Whew! Mad Scientist does work.

Now.... onto a more pressing concern: does this event end in a day and 1 hour and 5 minutes, or does it end in 1 hour and 5 minutes?

DeletedUser23123

Whew! Mad Scientist does work.

Now.... onto a more pressing concern: does this event end in a day and 1 hour and 5 minutes, or does it end in 1 hour and 5 minutes?
The little Avatar Icon in the game Says "On the 16th" Which IMO is after midnight from the 15th.

DeletedUser9184

It's a little more than1 day and 9 hours from now. Go to the quest, then click on the question mark in the top-right corner of the window. There is a countdown there. (I'm going to have to say this again for the next event as well, aren't I? :p)

DeletedUser14171

It's a little more than1 day and 9 hours from now. Go to the quest, then click on the question mark in the top-right corner of the window. There is a countdown there. (I'm going to have to say this again for the next event as well, aren't I? :p)
Yes you will. I would say you have job security on that.