• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Very Large Army in the Daily Challenge

Agent327

Thanks, Agent, I didn't know that. I didn't mean to suggest he was the only one to have good informed advice of course. But still, that's just sad.

I know. Just wanted to let you know that because of a certain mod he does not give advice anymore.

DeletedUser30312

The Very Large army isn't quite as intimidating as it looks. Of course a newer player will have some trouble with it and will probably have to skip it, but it's far from impossible. A player with a modest attack bonus should be able to beat it if they know how to match up units and fight, or if they have rogues to spare. The Very Large army gets utterly smashed on Jaims where I'm built for combat, but even in Parkog where I run a more peaceful city, I can still beat it without difficulty.

DeletedUser11463

One additional note: Look at what units are in the first battle and try to create your army to beat those players silly. Each unit has an strength against certain units and a weakness against others. IE. Artillery units are awesome but can't fight flying units. some units have hiding ability, etc. As you practice certain battles, you'll learn what units work best against a large or 2-wave army. After a lot of practice, you'll get pissed when you lose 1 or 2 units.....