• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Vincent Van Gogh Historical Questline Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser33297

Or stop being too causal?
Exactly...you will only get out of the game what you put into it. It requires a lot of effort (or money) to succeed. You can continue to play as you have, and you will continue to see the same results, or you can try and modify your gameplay, and see if that works out better for you. There are many useful tools here in the forum that might help you develop a better game plan. Information is out there...You just have to let it in. ;)
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.....Albert Einsein

DeletedUser31882

I have been playing Forge for a while now and I have always enjoyed playing the questlines but lately (with the Van Gough and Cherry Blossom Festival) I am unable to complete the quests in the amount of time given. The amount of forge points needed to be spent is extremely difficult to accomplish and it becomes discouraging to try and play when you realize you are unable to complete the questline. Please consider lowering the amount of forge points to be spent required for the quests.

What era are you in? What kind of daily FP generation do you have?

The first question may help the devs when it comes to balancing FP costs (If they read here). The second question will elicit snark and possibly some advice on how to bump your FP generation to handle the event quests.

Event Note: I am happy to report that all my worlds now have Cleo & Vince prancing about. I also snagged a bunch of diamonds this event, so it has treated me very well.

DeletedUser28371

You know what upset me in all of this? That I spent all of the forge points and did all of thre tasks (including the providence which usually is a killer but I was just about to do one anyway so I held up) and the system glitched on my tablet. I blame the tablet about I reported it before I went to bed. Mind you I missed it by 3 forge points.

They were kind enough to send me 4. However, I woke up for the next day after the event expired. I would have liked to had the building.

That being said, all of this advancement whining I see as meaningless. You are either will to do what it takes to get it or you don't. If you move too far forward, stop developing that area. This is a long form game. You can sit on an area and it waits.

Me, My only issue was the fact that I spend more forge points trying to get a 3x4 building that doesnt give me the freight of my current age that I did on all my great buildings. 400 forge points is too much on ANY event. They need to stay with 10-20

DeletedUser28371

Haven't you all learned yet? This is Inno's attempt at keeping us distracted, in hopes we will quit complaining about all the things that have been broken for so long. Like GVG! Pretty sad really. Such talent there if they would just channel it where it needs to be. As was said above, nothing special about these events any more. We used to get 2 weeks between the end of one and the start of another. Not any more. Now they are becoming weekly challenges. I think Inno forgot what it was that drew most of us to playing this game. Lets get back to the nuts and bolts of it, fix them and grow the game even bigger and stronger. All of this other fluff is so unnecessary.
I dont play GVG so it being broken for me means nothing. It going away completely would mean nothing.

DeletedUser28371

Or stop being too causal?
No thats Not it. I am not causal. I play daily. I have serveral paid for buildings and I have 20 forge points a day when I am done collecting. 11 and twelve wanted 30 and 36 forge points a piece. Thats excessive. I get 40 to 60 for a Great building. Not an event. It totals 400 or more. I spend 120 on the apple orchard the first time and two hundred on venice the second time (to get the port)

Had the final one be 30, the glitch wouldnt mattered and I would have it.

DeletedUser30900

No thats Not it. I am not causal. I play daily. I have serveral paid for buildings and I have 20 forge points a day when I am done collecting. 11 and twelve wanted 30 and 36 forge points a piece. Thats excessive. I get 40 to 60 for a Great building. Not an event. It totals 400 or more. I spend 120 on the apple orchard the first time and two hundred on venice the second time (to get the port)

Had the final one be 30, the glitch wouldnt mattered and I would have it.
Well, I try to give you an excuse to cover your poor city design and strategy but I guess you don’t want to take it. If you pass LMA and has a daily forge points income less than 50. You are nothing but a failer

DeletedUser28371

Well, I try to give you an excuse to cover your poor city design and strategy but I guess you don’t want to take it. If you pass LMA and has a daily forge points income less than 50. You are nothing but a failer
I am building a real life functional city as if it really exists. So my there is no poor city design or strategy. There are choices. You want to max out your plot with a clump of buildings so you can war, go for it.

I like the cars driving around and the mix of houses, shops and items. I simply said it was excessive. Also I blamed myself. I told INNo that I felt the problem was my own. I got the forge poitns anyway.

That was nice of them. I simply pointed out it here. You asinine comment doesnt serve the pulic interest. It simply enforces your game style.

My game style wipes out GVG and would severly cripple warface in general. I see personally most of the great building as usesless space devourers.

This is my style of play.

DeletedUser30900

I am building a real life functional city as if it really exists. So my there is no poor city design or strategy. There are choices. You want to max out your plot with a clump of buildings so you can war, go for it.

I like the cars driving around and the mix of houses, shops and items. I simply said it was excessive. Also I blamed myself. I told INNo that I felt the problem was my own. I got the forge poitns anyway.

That was nice of them. I simply pointed out it here. You asinine comment doesnt serve the pulic interest. It simply enforces your game style.

My game style wipes out GVG and would severly cripple warface in general. I see personally most of the great building as usesless space devourers.

This is my style of play.
So don’t ask to reduce the amount of points on each quest then since you pick your unique “style”, pay for it

DeletedUser29623

I’m confused by this particular type of complaint. I can understand “I can’t produce enough FPs fast enough to meet the quests” but not “I get 30 or 40 for a great building. Not an event.” You don’t spend FPs on EITHER the event OR the GB. It’s not like you hand over FPs and all you get for it is the event building. You spend the FPs on GBs (or the tech tree), which is what FP are for, and in addition you get credited for the quest. You spend it on both, that is, on stuff that you would already be spending FPs on because what the heck else are you going to do with them. It’s not like the FPs spent for quests are going to waste or just vanishing into thin air.

DeletedUser12889

i Could of Sworn i Seen vincent van gogh's Face on that Movie' Back to the Future 2' Right After 47 Year Old Marty gets Fired :D

Last edited by a moderator: