• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What about minimum attrition? Please comment on this.

Dominator - X

He must have chugged 80 boost bottles as no city can beat 24k A/D
INNO allows higher age troops. Imagine that: They kicked heavy RQ(ers) in the stomach, but allow higher age units to dominate. Go figure.

I have seen higher age troops at a lower era with a substantial amount of boost in the 250 range. I do not know how this guy did it, but it would not surprise me if he had a combination of such.

For the record, I have never been a heavy RQ(er) nor do I find fault with those who take advantage of higher age troops. I just enjoy pointing out INNO's hypocrisy in allowing 1 while attacking the other.

Ebeondi Asi

My understanding of RQs was some players had automated scripts to run to do endless RQs. There is no such script in getting advanced troops. Big difference. The folks running 50,000 RQ a day are the reason RQ were limited.

Frostblade

INNO allows higher age troops. Imagine that: They kicked heavy RQ(ers) in the stomach, but allow higher age units to dominate. Go figure.
Higher age units don't dominate against player with lvl 100 AO and lower age units, it evens out somewhere around lvl 100 AO.
So every level of AO beyond 100 is more effective than higher age units because higher age units don't benefit from AO.

Pericles the Lion

Higher age units don't dominate against player with lvl 100 AO and lower age units, it evens out somewhere around lvl 100 AO.
So every level of AO beyond 100 is more effective than higher age units because higher age units don't benefit from AO.
Most players with HAUs are in either Indy or PE and don't have an AO because it's useless when using HAUs. So, I don't know how you were able to test this theory. Personally, I'm using OF units in my Indy city, no AO of course. I doubt that an AO of any level, with Indy units, could outperform Turturrets/Rogues when fighting against Indy units. The weakness of HAUs is the limited number of them that a player can accumulate. For me, attrition isn't the obstacle in GBG, I stop fighting when my advanced units get injured. Then I wait for them to heal before starting back up.

Frostblade

Most players with HAUs are in either Indy or PE and don't have an AO because it's useless when using HAUs. So, I don't know how you were able to test this theory. Personally, I'm using OF units in my Indy city, no AO of course. I doubt that an AO of any level, with Indy units, could outperform Turturrets/Rogues when fighting against Indy units.
My theory is based upon that HAU means one era higher, I had no clue you could have units that are 8 eras ahead of you.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

My theory is based upon that HAU means one era higher, I had no clue you could have units that are 8 eras ahead of you.
The process for obtaining Higher Aged Units (HAU) has been thoroughly investigated and documented. The ability to obtain a mix of OF units by players in eras as early as Indy has existed for almost six years. Obtaining them is a very lengthy process but every player has the opportunity to get there if they are motivated to do so and can follow directions.

I have seen higher age troops at a lower era with a substantial amount of boost in the 250 range. I do not know how this guy did it, but it would not surprise me if he had a combination of such.

For the record, I have never been a heavy RQ(er) nor do I find fault with those who take advantage of higher age troops. I just enjoy pointing out INNO's hypocrisy in allowing 1 while attacking the other.
The reason they allow HAU is because people pay diamonds to revive them. Not so with RQs

Dominator - X

No offense, but I think your knowledge on higher age units is limited. In GBG, you are fighting computer units not player units. With a good amount of unit boost, I have seen lower age players with HT's and Rogues kill provinces with little to no damage to their troops. Many assume they are using software to help fight faster, but in reality, they just dominate and rarely have to change out their Rogues. That is a huge advantage in time, which gives them more fights than most of those who have to change out troops regularly. And I am pretty sure they are not up against an AO. Higher age troops are a much larger advantage than an AO at just about any level. Not to mention the AO is only active when fighting same age troops.