• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What are the most common items sold in the Antiques Dealer?

DeletedUser

Pretty much everything except Wishing Wells/Fountains of Youth and any event buildings/upgrades that will provide an attack boost. FPs and Happiness aren't that important to me, but Wishing Wells/Fountains of Youth and buildings with attack boost help my Diamond Farms. And my current main is just a glorified Diamond farm, so the same rules apply to it. ;)

Mustapha00

I might be wrong, but I >think< the question the OP is asking isn't what players sell most often to the AD, but what items the AD most often offers to the players.

If that is indeed the question, I can't say I've seen a pattern or anything in particular that gets my attention, at least not to this point.

Agent327

I might be wrong, but I >think< the question the OP is asking isn't what players sell most often to the AD, but what items the AD most often offers to the players.

If that is indeed the question, I can't say I've seen a pattern or anything in particular that gets my attention, at least not to this point.

You are probably right, but there is no pattern in items sold. As usual it is random, so players think the system is screwed cause they can not get what they want.

Vger

As usual it is random, so players think the system is screwed cause they can not get what they want.
Obviously, it is random. But is it weighted? I think that may be what the OP is really asking?
Are the odds of getting another Classical Garden selection kit the same as getting a SOK upgrade kit on the next auction?

My gut tells me it's weighted. I have no data to back that up, other than having flipped many more Garden kits for profit than I have lvl 2 SOKs.

Agent327

Obviously, it is random. But is it weighted? I think that may be what the OP is really asking?
Are the odds of getting another Classical Garden selection kit the same as getting a SOK upgrade kit on the next auction?

My gut tells me it's weighted. I have no data to back that up, other than having flipped many more Garden kits for profit than I have lvl 2 SOKs.

Ofcourse it is weighted and always to your disadvantage. That will only change once you start using diamonds to switch the items.