• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What happens at the end of the game? I'm nearly at space age titan and would like to know where i go from there?

Darkest.Knight

For a number players it becomes a fighting game, has for myself. It will be nice when a new era is released, lost track of SAT release date but it's a while ago.

Emberguard

Ebeondi Asi

I play three Worlds full time and all three I am in Titan age. I do not (for myself) see any problem being in the 'last' age. There is so much to do... leveling GBs, Guild participation, GbG,, Events, making my city better..
Rushing up Eras is a narrow view of what Foe is about.

jimakoskx

For a number players it becomes a fighting game,

There is so much to do... l

Hey ebe,Darkest etc
and sorry cro58 for my interferance(ion)
just that my question may have a liitle to do with the general discussion.

So,,,ebe,etc i was wondering if
-There,,in the last era-s,,, are you now
in any kind of need for OLD ARMY UNITS?

I mean lets say you have 1000 for each unit from past eras
(like Iron ,early etc)
Is this something interesting for a player on last era/s ???

Because i was thinking that...if you answer is
a)YES ... i am on need sometimes of LOW ERA UNITS
(lets say advanced player use them on Continent map etc(where ever you will answer yes))

then my thinking that now that i am on Iron
the MOST IMPORTANT thing is the +UNITS(unattached) /day
(from special buildings/GB)

in a way that as we camp for a month/period on each era
having lets say 10 units *day and gothering them even if we dont use them..
..reaching YOUR (advanced) era...will be GOOD

but if your answer is
b)NO

then i will change my thinking that i will build ASAP ALL of my pavilions
[ (earned)/or other for unattached units buildings.]

Thank you in advance!
------
My question can be also like this.
-IS A city/world on SPACE ERA(last)
that have
for each era
at least one (1) ....pavilion(or other building for unattached units)
....is?....the 'absolute' city or not?

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

If you play GvG then old units have a lot of value. I do not worry about the old units. They can sit untill doomsday. No problem. I have fought the Hood against players with two Spear-chuckers(?) with low age troops just for fun, but rarely.
I have 23,000 main best last Era troops stored. (plus about 10K of each of the rest from the previous Era. same for the other previous Space age Eras.)That is the way it goes.
I would never bother with making previous Era troops (again if playing GvG then you must be making some) otherwise no need.
A note about Titan Era, many players do like the previous Era troops (from SAJM) to fight with in SAT. I did for awhile, but now use the SAT troops.
The use of previous Era troops.. like some use Hovers from Future in a few later Eras.. all a personal choice.

Johnny B. Goode

If you play GvG then old units have a lot of value.
This brings up an interesting point about GvG going away. Unless Quantum Incursions has some mechanism for fighting previous eras, like GvG has, then there is only one reason to keep any lower era troops...and it's not a good reason. Medals from PvP weekly tower tournaments (not to be confused with PVP Arena). You can win the weekly tower tournaments in multiple eras by successfully attacking neighbors who have the default 2-Spearmen defense with troops of various eras. It's not a good reason because the medals won will be negligible...hardly worth the effort...but it is a reason.

Emberguard

but if your answer is
b)NO

then i will change my thinking that i will build ASAP ALL of my pavilions
[ (earned)/or other for unattached units buildings.]

Generally speaking, previous age units have little to no value other than to provide cannon fodder if you're running out of current age units.

Titan Age players do seem to prefer Jupiter units for fighting though

Sharmon the Impaler

In Titan, the Jupiter Harpoons are preferrable to the Frozen Drones in SAT for the lower attrition levels (100 or less). Everything else in SAT is pretty much junk for fighting where speed is required.

Cepheus

I think space hub should be exactly that, a hub where u can go back to any previous Era of your choosing for a limited time ( say 2 weeks) before automatically returning to hub and the GB for Space hub should be goods building and guide goods building attached to space hub. Let's say u go to future the goods buildings from space hub will produce future goods. This way if a guide is short of a certain age goods guide members can travel to that age

UP ONLINE

I think space hub should be exactly that, a hub where u can go back to any previous Era of your choosing for a limited time ( say 2 weeks) before automatically returning to hub and the GB for Space hub should be goods building and guide goods building attached to space hub. Let's say u go to future the goods buildings from space hub will produce future goods. This way if a guide is short of a certain age goods guide members can travel to that age
I wish they made a GB that would made goods from that GB AGE only

Ebeondi Asi

The problem of returning to a far previous age is fighting boost. I would be a bit ludicrous for me with 4500+ attack to be able to fight in Future. If the next age is limited to Space ages? (which it seems like it will) that that is not as big a deal. But still it will be tough on players actually in Mars to deal with Players with huge boosts from being in Titan. (let alone if it could go as low as Future, or even Iron age!). Plus just the difference in city size of pseudo Mars v real mars. It will need a lot of finesse to make it work

Emberguard

What age would you choose and why?

Given game mechanics, I could see that making sense in one of three scenario's

1. Titan Age
    • Given the leveling mechanics of the Titan Great Buildings, if there were only one Age that had a Great Building specifically for that Age goods it would make some sense to make it Titan Aged to assist with leveling up Titan Great Buildings
    • Of course this would mean players in lower era's would be producing Titan Age goods natively in their city instead of trading for the goods
  2. Starts as No Age. Pick the Age at the time of building the Great Building.
    • Restricted to Current Age and below
    • Changing the Age would reset the building back to Lvl 0
      • Alternatively the mechanic could be you have to delete the building to reset the Age. This would ensure you can't accidentally change the Age while retaining the building
  3. Every Age gets one Great Building that only produces that Age goods.
    • Could advance the graphics in a similar vein to the Champion unit. Same name. Different graphic based on Age