• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

WinnerGR

Inno can add some fall themed trees to the building line up.
It is spring not Autumn !

Why would we want fall trees in spring , the trees only just blossomed?:rolleyes:

Maybe if Inno added some fall tree incidents for the fall event it would be nice but I am not sure that fits the previous years cooking theme...

It's an update/upgrade on the look of our cities. I'm sure it won't limit the amount of incidents, any more than adding expansions do.

It does not add any more expansions and the incidents do not spawn in the dense trees so they are easier to spot.

Bonus!!:eek:

Not that I found incidents hard to find.;):cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser41861

Well if I get enuff Fall trees it's gunna be Fall in my town. Just my opinion the city is sometimes just tooo green. Some Winter trees with snow would also be good. I use em a lot for fill ins and would just change up the look a lil bit I think.

WinnerGR

Well if I get enuff Fall trees it's gunna be Fall in my town. Just my opinion the city is sometimes just tooo green. Some Winter trees with snow would also be good. I use em a lot for fill ins and would just change up the look a lil bit I think.
Ok I agree on most of that now you have explained it .

But I think this should be added at the appropriate time of year.

And none for Summer , so I am thinking a fall tree (yellow and orange) with the fall event a winter tree with snow on it (mainly white with some green).

The Lady Redneck

I think it is great. In fact I may just order my city councils to start a sustainable forestry dept so all my peasants can get wood burners for heat and hot water. As fr the colors. There are trees that have a gold, orange or even red tint in the spring when their buds first start to break open, so am ok with the colors, But as for snow covered trees in winter..... That is out. I am more than happy to get no closer to snow than on a Christmas card. A few clear frosty day in winter with a ground frost that burns off by 10AM will be just fine TYVM.

DeletedUser36880

No doubt that the terrain looks so much better. Looks easier on the eyes. :^D