• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

DeletedUser24719

OMG just more graphics and "pretty" backgrounds! It does not do a single thing to improve game play and I am sure will need 3 or 4 updates to correct the screw ups from the change! Can't INNO ever, ever do something just for the players and to improve the game mechanics? I will probably never see it!

BruteForceAttack

OMG just more graphics and "pretty" backgrounds! It does not do a single thing to improve game play and I am sure will need 3 or 4 updates to correct the screw ups from the change! Can't INNO ever, ever do something just for the players and to improve the game mechanics? I will probably never see it!

Incidents are easy to spot with new background...atleast on pc for sure.

RazorbackPirate

Just wouldn't be a change without you showing up to gripe about it in some way. Right on cue.

Falconwing

I don't normally run with animation on but I fired it up to see the new landscape. Were there always fish jumping in the water?

Volodya

Why on earth do you torment yourself by continuing to play this game?

DeletedUser38144

I don’t like the new city look. Too much yellow color and yellowish hue: sunflowers, yellow trees, all the grass is yellowish.
If a city should look like a summer city then why there are so many yellow trees there?
If it meant to be an autumn city then why there are so many sunflowers in a city?
When I see all these yellowish colors, all I want is just to log out. I even am not sure I’ll continue playing this game. It's really irritating.
Yellow sacred watches. Yellow ritual flames. Yellow Tribal squares... Yellow Gate of the Sun God and yellowish terrace farms.
I would prefer to have the option to choose a city look I like.

DeletedUser38144

Why on earth do you torment yourself by continuing to play this game?
Your sarcasm is inappropriate. People will continue to play for some time, if only in order to free up FPs contributed to their GBs or use up the diamonds they have.
I’d enjoyed this game, so I spent some money on it from time to time. Now, this new yellowish city look is irritating. Should I spend money on something that irritates me? It's a good question. I may prefer to save time and money.

RazorbackPirate

Your sarcasm is inappropriate. People will continue to play for some time, if only in order to free up FPs contributed to their GBs or use up the diamonds they have.
I’d enjoyed this game, so I spent some money on it from time to time. Now, this new yellowish city look is irritating. Should I spend money on something that irritates me? It's a good question. I may prefer to save time and money.
No. You shouldn't spend time or money playing a game you don't like. As such, the best course of action for you is to quit the game. For what it's worth, 'I don't like Mondays, I want to shoot the whole day down.'

jamesgreer1948

I love the new landscape look! Kudos to the artists who did all the graphics! Sure it looks like Fall and in reality it's Spring going to Summer, complainers GET OVER IT. If you think that you can create a better game then leave and go do it. GEEZZZZZ! Ingrates!

pelagia1

Thank you artists for the new landscape. So many of us love it. I appreciate the hard work that is done to make things better on all aspects of the game.