• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's with auction prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOAGLEE

I bought an Indian fountain selection kit earlier today at an auction for about 1000 coins. And right now I see a Sentinel Outpost bidding for 30,000 coins.

Are these normal prices? Or am I vastly underestimating the value of a sentinel outpost?

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

The garbage sold does not give gems only the higher end stuff. Auctions do not require gems and the shop does.

Last edited:

MOAGLEE

It is an auction, not a fixed price you pay in a shop.
Both were auction prices. I'm asking if these are prices you would expect at the auction for these items, or if I just got a really good deal on the fountain because of a particularly poor auction group.

Emberguard

Both were auction prices. I'm asking if these are prices you would expect at the auction for these items, or if I just got a really good deal on the fountain because of a particularly poor auction group.
You’ll see large fluctuations in pricing where the same item that goes for a few thousand might also go for hundreds of thousands

however the indian set isn’t usually that sought after and goes on the cheaper end

Sharmon the Impaler

Checkmate Squares , Rotundas , Art Exhibit kit , Abandoned Asylum Kits and Sentinels with a few others are the hottest items in the auction. I paid 120K for a Checkmate Square last night and 86001 this morning for one. If you hit it at a good time then you can pay 1/6 of that price for them

Ebeondi Asi

The way the Auction is set up is interesting. First only fifty random people are in any auction. They get selected for that auction by when they click on the Antiques dealer after the last auction has passed and the waiting period over. So the next fifty get in, random. Then another one start for the next fifty random people clicking on Antiques Dealer.
So the people who are in any particular auction may vary greatly. All you will know is they all play on that World, and clicked on Antiques Dealer in a similar time frame
If you notice.. rarely do you start an Auction at 2:00 it is usually 1:58:16 or 1:57:03 so always a few minutes off of the two hours. that is because the timer is started by the first person to get that particular Auction. Every one else adding in a bit later until the fifty are all in.

FlameDame

The way the Auction is set up is interesting. First only fifty random people are in any auction. They get selected for that auction by when they click on the Antiques dealer after the last auction has passed and the waiting period over. So the next fifty get in, random. Then another one start for the next fifty random people clicking on Antiques Dealer.
So the people who are in any particular auction may vary greatly. All you will know is they all play on that World, and clicked on Antiques Dealer in a similar time frame
If you notice.. rarely do you start an Auction at 2:00 it is usually 1:58:16 or 1:57:03 so always a few minutes off of the two hours. that is because the timer is started by the first person to get that particular Auction. Every one else adding in a bit later until the fifty are all in.
So, the fact that I have gone in there every day, more than once, and put the same three things in there and they just show up in my storage, just means I'm not lucky?
Well, now the Event Quest wants me to exchange 4 items. That will never happen at this rate. Guess they figured out a way to slow me down...LOL

Pericles the Lion

So, the fact that I have gone in there every day, more than once, and put the same three things in there and they just show up in my storage, just means I'm not lucky?
Well, now the Event Quest wants me to exchange 4 items. That will never happen at this rate. Guess they figured out a way to slow me down...LOL
If you are trying to sell items to the Antiques Dealer you must first enter the items into the selection boxes, then select the exchange time (default is 2 hours), then click on the "Barter" button. If you omit the last step and exit the window the selected items will just be put back into inventory.

1693439290841.png

PJS299

If you are trying to sell items to the Antiques Dealer you must first enter the items into the selection boxes, then select the exchange time (default is 2 hours), then click on the "Barter" button. If you omit the last step and exit the window the selected items will just be put back into inventory.

View attachment 20674
Since when do you get more gems and coins from the castle system? That doesn't happen for me... Is it on a higher level?

Dursland

Sentinel Outposts and their upgrades can go as high as 100,000-200,000 so you got a good deal yes.

Dursland

Since when do you get more gems and coins from the castle system? That doesn't happen for me... Is it on a higher level?
Yes it's a higher level. I believe level 5 is what gives you an extra slot. Not sure about the gems boost but you can look up castle levels.

Dominator - X

Now it all makes sense. I thought you were just rude with all of your dopey, mean responses. Reality is, you are just ignorant and inexperienced.

My bad.

FlameDame

View attachment 20674
Well shit...That was the hard way to learn this lesson...LOL Thanks.

PJS299

Now it all makes sense. I thought you were just rude with all of your dopey, mean responses. Reality is, you are just ignorant and inexperienced.

My bad.
Who even are you? I wasn't talking to you bruv. I don't know what you're talking about. Dopey, mean responses? What? Please explain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.