• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which age is the best?

Fenni

bronze 3/10
iron 5/10
EMA 2/10
HMA 6/10
LMA 8/10
CA 6/10
IA 7/10
PE 9/10
ME 5/10
PME 6/10
CE 6/10
TE 1/10
FE 8/10
AF 7/10
OF 6/10
VF 6/10
SAM 7/10
SAAB 8/10
SAV 7/10
SAJM 8/10
SAT 610

Disgruntled Veteran

Currently I’m in SAAB. My attack is 2322/1984 and defense is 2046/2205. On a good day I can get to 105 attrition, but I usually stay between 75-80 to help troop retention. When I max attrition I can get between 4-500 fights/day. But I average around 2-300 per/day. By far SAAB has been my favorite so far. The biggest issue that I had with AF and OF was gathering ore (special goods). I found having both SC and A.I. to be helpful to move things along in those eras, but not many players like those GBs or feel the same way.

The big thing to remember when enter the space ages is to stay in each of them long enough to collect approximately 20K of each special good to avoid placing synthesizers in your city!

KingJMobile

IMO PE was the best for me: I had higher-era units, GE 5 was a breeze when it came out and it was so advantageous in GBG I camped there when I just had a level 80 arc to when all my important GBs were past level 60.

Now I'm having an existential crisis in OF. I can't wait to get into the Space Ages where the fun begins.

Mor-Rioghain

IMO PE was the best for me: I had higher-era units, GE 5 was a breeze when it came out and it was so advantageous in GBG I camped there when I just had a level 80 arc to when all my important GBs were past level 60.

Now I'm having an existential crisis in OF. I can't wait to get into the Space Ages where the fun begins.
That is to date the best description I've ever heard of about that mind-numbing miasma spanning AF to SAM. Sorry to tell you that VF is pretty gross, too, MJ. :/ I did not go with the majority consensus on SAM - best fight era since FE - I literally got bored out of my mind. SAAB? Pffft. I'm rather enjoying SAV. I adore power dragons & have decided to camp here until I can make my mind up if dealing with yet another era of -- mining endlessly just to make 1 laborous tech after another -- gads! is really worth getting to the current ending era just to discover that everyone I've talked to is right and the SAT units suck worse than an Electrolux. <sigh>

I may sit it out here in SAV until they bring the hub out. How can it get worse than 3 eras in a row (AF, OF, VF) that created a new black hole causing a spontaneous and cataclysmic bang, bringing instant life to advanced life forms in a galaxy far, far away and ... they're all laughing at us....?

jaymoney23456

That is to date the best description I've ever heard of about that mind-numbing miasma spanning AF to SAM. Sorry to tell you that VF is pretty gross, too, MJ. :/ I did not go with the majority consensus on SAM - best fight era since FE - I literally got bored out of my mind. SAAB? Pffft. I'm rather enjoying SAV. I adore power dragons & have decided to camp here until I can make my mind up if dealing with yet another era of -- mining endlessly just to make 1 laborous tech after another -- gads! is really worth getting to the current ending era just to discover that everyone I've talked to is right and the SAT units suck worse than an Electrolux. <sigh>

I may sit it out here in SAV until they bring the hub out. How can it get worse than 3 eras in a row (AF, OF, VF) that created a new black hole causing a spontaneous and cataclysmic bang, bringing instant life to advanced life forms in a galaxy far, far away and ... they're all laughing at us....?
VF is a decent age and SAM is better-SAAB is awesome fighting age

UP ONLINE

Progressive was the best early Age of all the first half for fighting. It was great.
My next favorite is my current Era SAM
I was going to stay in Future, but was prodded into moving up. and glad I did. Yes AF and OF are hard. So what.
water AGE's Are hard wow lots of teck cont. map is massive 5 maps