• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Which quests Ch. Frontenac rewards?

Algona

Why don't you just ______ the info it provides????

Time to play a game of fill in the blank!

Tempting as it may be, let's not swear. Too much.

I'm going with

Why don;t you just use the dark side of the Force to divine the info it provides????

DeletedUser29726

Events it no longer impacts rewards from really. There used to be a style of event where you'd get random rewards (which apart from FP are boosted by CF) for most quests and then a building at the end of the quest-line but they've stopped those and there's no hint that they want to start them back up. You may however find it helpful for fulfilling some event conditions (gathering goods, coins, supplies via recurring quests - quest rewards count as gathering).

RazorbackPirate

Events it no longer impacts rewards from really. There used to be a style of event where you'd get random rewards (which apart from FP are boosted by CF) for most quests and then a building at the end of the quest-line but they've stopped those and there's no hint that they want to start them back up. You may however find it helpful for fulfilling some event conditions (gathering goods, coins, supplies via recurring quests - quest rewards count as gathering).
While I think we've seen the last of Historical Questlines, I would like to see a couple of events that did offer random rewards boosted by CF. While most of the rewards were same old, same old, each quest had a 1/16 chance of earning diamonds. It was nice when they hit, even better with the CF boost. I miss them.:(