• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why are you Charging 500 Diamonds for 10 FP's

UP ONLINE

WOW Are you hoping People will make a mistake & spend 500 Diamonds?
Every time I See it, Makes me think What were they thinking
I just love seeing it when i use up my FP bar Its A good Joke !
10 FPs is nothing lol
I love the game but that is Ridiculous

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

I don't think Inno is charing 500 diamonds for 10 FP are they ? They are paying you 10 FP for 500 diamonds.
There has been an option for at least several years to buy forge points for diamonds. The rate is 50 diamonds per fp, which would be 500 diamonds for 10 forge points. This is about the dumbest possible way to spend diamonds imo and I am sure it only exists as an option because inno hopes some are foolish enough to spend diamonds in such a way.

Dursland

Promethium and Orichalcum are similarly expensive to buy, and a bad use of diamonds.

Only the truly rich buy resources and fps with diamonds.

planetofthehumans2

Promethium and Orichalcum are similarly expensive to buy, and a bad use of diamonds.

Only the truly rich buy resources and fps with diamonds.
SAT goods you would have literally had to pay thousands of dollars for a set of the GB. That's total bs, there should be a scaling system so that if you're in that age, the goods are a reasonable amount, but if you're in BA trying to get SAT goods then it's crazy expensive. I'm not sure if the amount has been changed at all sine FOE started, but it definitely needs an update for where the game is today. Everything from goods to FP is required 100x more now than 10 years ago, FOE is losing money by not monetizing properly.

Johnny B. Goode

SAT goods you would have literally had to pay thousands of dollars for a set of the GB. That's total bs, there should be a scaling system so that if you're in that age, the goods are a reasonable amount, but if you're in BA trying to get SAT goods then it's crazy expensive. I'm not sure if the amount has been changed at all sine FOE started, but it definitely needs an update for where the game is today. Everything from goods to FP is required 100x more now than 10 years ago, FOE is losing money by not monetizing properly.
I'm not understanding what you're asking for. Resources to cost more? Less? If things cost more, nobody would buy them. And I seriously doubt Inno is going to reduce the price on anything.
Also, to your point about resources being required 100x more now than 10 years ago, I completely disagree with the exception of the new GBs that require goods for each level over 10. If there is any increase in resources being required other than that specific case, there has been a corresponding increase in the ability to acquire those resources that at the very least balances it out. In my experience in starting new cities, in fact, it is 100x easier to acquire necessary resources than it was 10 years ago. And I find that ease of acquiring necessary resources to exist in every age up through AF. Starting in OF it seems to be a little harder due to the Special Goods. They aren't much of a problem in AF, but are much more necessary in OF, in my experience. I don't have much experience above OF. I only have one city as high as SAM, and it is a special case because it was slated for deletion with most buildings sold before I revived it, so it was ill-prepared for the higher eras.

Angry.Blanket

There has been an option for at least several years to buy forge points for diamonds. The rate is 50 diamonds per fp, which would be 500 diamonds for 10 forge points. This is about the dumbest possible way to spend diamonds imo and I am sure it only exists as an option because inno hopes some are foolish enough to spend diamonds in such a way.
That is what I said, they pay you 10 fp for 500 diamonds.