• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why do we need ads

Scootwagon

i try to imagine why they would put ads all over the place in a game like this, and the only logical reason i can think of is that there is some desperate financial situation. i hope that is not the case and that this is just a blunder like New Coke.

Ads are ubiquitous in society, but games are different than billboards or even tv shows, where exposure is transitory. Exposure to ads in a game is a heavy burden because it is endlessly repeated and can be avoided only by quitting the game. When they muck up the game with unavoidable ads, they should expect a lot of people to quit playing.

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

lol just restart /refresh the browser to remove the popups that are layered upon each other
that is nothing compared to other games stop complaining
It's not a game to them it's a business

Last edited:

3Trees

This game is announced as a free game we all know you need to spend a little to get further faster but ads I hope this is a temporary thing I t maybe the downfall of foe
I don't have ads at this time on my account, but friends in my guild told me what goes on. DON'T DO IT / GET RID OF WHAT YOU PUT IN PLACE.
I have and will continue to support the game via purchases. If you put advertisement in it, I'm gone.

UP ONLINE

Why shouldn't players complain about game crashing bugs? Seems a valid issue to me.
Why shouldn't players complain about game crashing bugs? Seems a valid issue to me.
did you look at the title
(Why shouldn't players complain ) That was about the game advertisements
the other part was nothing about crashing... just the TABs was not available
there was nothing about testing advertisements

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

did you look at the title
(Why shouldn't players complain ) That was about the game advertisements
the other part was nothing about crashing... just the TABs was not available
your mixing my posts up
You weren't clear on the differentiation of subjects, but since you've clarified I'll ask, why shouldn't people complain that they don't like the ads during testing of ads?