• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why does FP bonus show up differently in browser vs. android app?

hajiboy

Why does the FP bonus show up differently in a windows browser vs. android app? When I look at it with a browser, it shows my daily town hall bonus is +6 FP. If I look at it in the android app, it shows the daily bonus to be +5 FP. I could swear I claimed it on my phone before and only got 5 while if I claim in a windows browser, I actually get 6, but this is just my memory talking and could easily be wrong.

Attachments

• FP Bonus comparison.jpg
    FP Bonus comparison.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 17
Why does the FP bonus show up differently in a windows browser vs. android app? When I look at it with a browser, it shows my daily town hall bonus is +6 FP. If I look at it in the android app, it shows the daily bonus to be +5 FP. I could swear I claimed it on my phone before and only got 5 while if I claim in a windows browser, I actually get 6, but this is just my memory talking and could easily be wrong.
maybe you are playing two different cities and didn't realize it?

hajiboy

Support mentioned this is a bug. They are working on it. It is visual only. The player actually gets the correct number of FPs, even though the android app version shows 1 FP less.