• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why is there no I World

cathea

could there already be an "Inno" secret world where they hide their secret secrets??? Hmmmmmmmm???

Ironrooster

Historically in data processing, "I" was frequently avoided because of possible confusion with "1".

I don't know that's the case here, but otherwise there's no reason not to.

Ithaca would make a nice name.

Tannerite2

Historically in data processing, "I" was frequently avoided because of possible confusion with "1".

I don't know that's the case here, but otherwise there's no reason not to.

Ithaca would make a nice name.
InnoGames used Iota for US9 on Grepolis, which came out a couple years before FoE was released, so that seems unlikely. They also eventually used Ithaca, Idalium, Ialysos, Imbros, Istros, and Icaria over the course of about 150 worlds.

Emberguard

InnoGames used Iota for US9 on Grepolis, which came out a couple years before FoE was released, so that seems unlikely. They also eventually used Ithaca, Idalium, Ialysos, Imbros, Istros, and Icaria over the course of about 150 worlds.
Maybe there’s no particular reason and they just didn’t feel like doing a world with I?

Emberguard

My theory is that they intentionally did it to annoy me
Out of curiosity.... how long have you been playing?

I comes after H, and worlds are released in alphabetical order. Even when letters are skipped, it's still released in order

Houndsmoor was released February 17th - 2014. Can't find the announcement for Jaims, but that appears to have been released June 2014 based on Forum activity

So if you started playing anytime after June 2014.... then that'd be some serious dedication on InnoGames part to annoying you xD

Tannerite2

Out of curiosity.... how long have you been playing?

I comes after H, and worlds are released in alphabetical order. Even when letters are skipped, it's still released in order

Houndsmoor was released February 17th - 2014. Can't find the announcement for Jaims, but that appears to have been released June 2014 based on Forum activity

So if you started playing anytime after June 2014.... then that'd be some serious dedication on InnoGames part to annoying you xD
I've been playing InnoGames games since about 2011. FoE since the game was officially released. This account since April 30th, 2014.