• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why isn't the "Road to Victory" an actual road ?

Intellecus

I foresee this addition to statue of honor being quite long and currently if it intersects with a road the road becomes disconnected. Can the road to victory actually be a road structure so that you DON't have to rearrange your city to accommodate it.
Intellecus

Falconwing

It's not a problem since it's a deco and you only need one end of a SoH/RtV combo attached to a road, unless you want it to also act as a road to other buildings as well, which I'm pretty sure Inno isn't going to do.

There are buildings that from their looks seem like they should connect as a road, the Grand Bridge comes to mind, but I don't think Inno is going to make any building/road combo's soon. Never know though. They have a habit of adding stuff after I say they won't so it'll probably be in the next update.

Nicholas002

I foresee this addition to statue of honor being quite long and currently if it intersects with a road the road becomes disconnected. Can the road to victory actually be a road structure so that you DON't have to rearrange your city to accommodate it.
Intellecus
Definitely a first world problem. The poor folks below platinum league do not even get to have the RtV at all.

Sternwalter

I agree. The word ROAD is even a root word in its name. It is misleading. If it is not a road, why not call it 'dirt track to victory' or "Machete your own way to Victory"? If Inno does not want it give it an all round road status, simple make it a road with respect to the Statue of Honor. Problem solved.

Agent327

I agree. The word ROAD is even a root word in its name. It is misleading. If it is not a road, why not call it 'dirt track to victory' or "Machete your own way to Victory"? If Inno does not want it give it an all round road status, simple make it a road with respect to the Statue of Honor. Problem solved.

And for that you just HAD TO necro a thread?

Dominator - X

Intellecus
No. It isn't called "A Road To Town Hall". They named it RTV for a reason. Not to mention that rearranging a city to accommodate certain structures, is not unique to the RTV.

plinker2

Now, this had 2 purposes. It does benefit folks just getting into the game by providing goods and some military benefit. Secondly, it is an encouragement to get people into wars in the neighborhood, and encourages fighting with a guild. It has its purpose, however slight it may seem.