• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why not protect users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledgie

The post #148 says the guy had 5000 fights (to that point I assumed you meant) and then 2500 fights the last two days of GBB. Now you’re going on about 5000 fights a day. Want to make up your mind about what you’re claiming?
I just checked ScoreDB for the player Exec is describing (I'm on the same world as Exec and know him relatively well). The player is showing over 5000 fights between June 3 and 4, and 2500 fights the following day per ScoreDB. On the days before and after those two days the player is showing fewer than 1000 fights, so these two days are certainly aberrations in the fight history available.

FOBBY

My concern is the hostile environment that is created for new players. Global is usually where new players come to ask for help, and they often get met with a hostile environment.

I don't mind the mild trolling and back and forth between guilds. What I am referring is to a player who constantly calls names and denigrates other players. That person also takes things outside the game and gets personal information about players and shares it on Global.
Geez, is that person who I think it is? (The man with 4 name changes?)

Last edited:

FOBBY

I know we're talking about GVG here, but what about certain players with 15K or more fights in GBG per season? It's not about how fast some sectors are taken, because that obviously depends on the amount of players fighting on it, but how certain individuals are able to achieve that many fights.
Last season I did 11002 fights in 7 days (it was a 3-guild swap, so each took a voluntary 3.5 days off). Based on my rate, if I’d have fought all 11 days I’d have ended up with 17288. So am I a bot?

Sledgie

Last season I did 11002 fights in 7 days (it was a 3-guild swap, so each took a voluntary 3.5 days off). Based on my rate, if I’d have fought all 11 days I’d have ended up with 17288. So am I a bot?
Nope, that's well within the range of possible without a script. Not my preference to fight that much, but to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.