1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Wish: Prevent Specific Players from Accepting Our Trades

Discussion in 'Tavern' started by Wolfy of Moonville, May 18, 2019.

1. Wolfy of Moonville

Wolfy of Moonville New Member

Getting plundered is part of the game, but it sucks when a player with 6 million points can plunder me and I have only 660K points. I do a lot of trading, and I wish we could prevent specific players from accepting our trades—specifically the high-point plunderers.

2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

As a part time plunderer, the times I found most sweet was plundering a player, putting their goods up for trade and having them pay a FP to the system to buy them back. No words exchanged, just plunder, put up the trades and watch who comes around to buy.

How does you blocking them from taking your trade hurt them? Seems you're just hurting yourself blocking players who'll take your trades.

22prentwil likes this.
  3. Wolfy of Moonville

4. Wolfy of Moonville

Of course this would not really “hurt them;” it’s the principle of the thing. I don’t want to help plunderers who have literally millions of points more than me. As far as losing the trade, I’m fine with it; the item will still be traded but with someone else.

5. RazorbackPirate

Do you see plunderers often taking your trades? I can;t remember the last time I even looked for a trade out of guild. Seems like a principle with no real effect.

6. Wolfy of Moonville

7. Wolfy of Moonville

The Effect is what I previously stated. it’s not good for you, but for me it is. It’s a simple concept.

8. RazorbackPirate

I get it. I just have a hard time supporting a proposal with no effect. Seems the devs have better things to fill their dev time with.

9. HtebazilEAB

HtebazilEAB Active Member

lol, preventing all plunderers from excepting your trades is only going to give you less people to trade with and make your trades take longer to get taken by someone else... so no one benefits from this and you just want to do this.. to get back at them in a way? lol, just prevent them from double dipping or something to 'convince' them to stop plundering if you are that into it. (speaking as a full-time/daily plunderer)

10. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Or don't leave stuff laying around to get plundered...

22prentwil likes this.