• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Worlds Deleted

spartacus2.0

I used to have about 8 worlds. All of them were at least in EMA (except one in IA).
They were there for a long time, and most of them had a few wishing wells. I spent some diamonds on premium buildings in the IA world.
I wasn't the most active in them, but suddenly one day they were all gone except three worlds. (My main world F, my H world, and D world remained)
Who deleted them? Why were they deleted? Can I get them back? Why didn't I get a message about why they were deleted?

Pericles the Lion

I seem to remember reading that INNO will delete low age cities after some amount of inactivity. Support should be able to advise you about the rules.

Ebeondi Asi

You only have about 24 hours to make a ticket. After around 48hrs they cannot find anything and will no be able to even verify anything. (IMO )
So anytime there ia a problem losing something. time is very important. delay and you chance of getting it fixed is zero.