• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wow! Just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueskydwg

I have now seen two different players speed by me in overall standings by an impressive number of fights over a 9 day period.
The first managed about 3,300 fights per day for 9 days straight. Now I've had a few days were I've managed a little over 1,000 - but this was impressive.
Then another came along who absolutely blew that one away. 6,400 average per day over a 9 day period.

Like I said - WOW! Just wow. I'm sure no artificial means were used to mange those results. :eek::eek::eek:

Ebeondi Asi

Back in August I, and another Guildie were both at 300 million points.as we entered SAJM. Since then, he has risen to almost 1.3 Billion points while I'm only up to 750 MIllion points.** I know for a fact he is working fighting a few extra hours a day every day for a time. (Not even every singe day!!No cheating.)
I ask why is it some players think anyone is cheating who is far more willing to spend hours working the game above and beyond what blueskydog thinks is OK?
I could have joined in the exta fighting, but I'm not chasing points much. IfI had, I could also be up over a billion too. (but only if I also put in the many extra hours!!!)
**Our cities are relatively equal, and GB too. Th difference in our points is 100% in fights.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

I have now seen two different players speed by me in overall standings by an impressive number of fights over a 9 day period.
The first managed about 3,300 fights per day for 9 days straight. Now I've had a few days were I've managed a little over 1,000 - but this was impressive.
Then another came along who absolutely blew that one away. 6,400 average per day over a 9 day period.

Like I said - WOW! Just wow. I'm sure no artificial means were used to mange those results. :eek::eek::eek:
I'm not sure where your data is coming from because, from what I can tell, none of the top 100 players on EN are averaging anything close to what you have described. Mid-2000s sure, 3300 or 6400, no.

blueskydwg

Well, like Ebeondi said - could certainly be just wanting to put in the time.

And Pericles - I didn't say it was a sustained level of fighting, I said that each had a 9 day period (corresponding to battlegrounds) where for those 9 days they averaged 3,300 each day, and 6,400 each day. Prior to that time, and after, the level of fights has been more what we mere mortals are likely to do.

Let's do some math - If you can do one fight every 4 seconds (faster for one stage fights, slower for two stage) that gives you 15 fights per minute, on average. For the player who averaged 3,300 fights per day that equates to 3 hours and 40 minutes of fights per day and for the 6,400 player the time grows to a little over 7 hours every day for 9 days in a row.

To the person that wants to put in that amount of time that is certainly doable. Of course any interruption in simply banging away every 4 seconds (like changing armies, finding open tiles, etc.) will add to the amount of time you are working the computer.
I
So yeah, it's all possible. I'm just saying that it is truly an impressive amount of fights over a nine day period.

Mor-Rioghain

To the person that wants to put in that amount of time that is certainly doable. Of course any interruption in simply banging away every 4 seconds (like changing armies, finding open tiles, etc.) will add to the amount of time you are working the computer.
I
So yeah, it's all possible. I'm just saying that it is truly an impressive amount of fights over a nine day period.
More than doable when you factor in fights outside of battlegrounds. I've likewise seen huge spurts in my 'competitors' (my appointed tin rabbits to my greyhound) usually subscribed to the PvP arena where I've discovered that very few army changes are even needed. I've often gone in there and hit 15 or 20 fights -- of higher era units garnering me more battle points -- without having to change a single unit. It's very doable. ....and impressive!

Pericles the Lion

And Pericles - I didn't say it was a sustained level of fighting, I said that each had a 9 day period (corresponding to battlegrounds) where for those 9 days they averaged 3,300 each day, and 6,400 each day. Prior to that time, and after, the level of fights has been more what we mere mortals are likely to do.
Statistics, like these, intrigue me so I glanced at the top 100 players in your main world looking at the most recent 10 days, or so, battles. I found no player with 33K or 64K total battles. Sorry.
Let's do some math - If you can do one fight every 4 seconds (faster for one stage fights, slower for two stage) that gives you 15 fights per minute, on average. For the player who averaged 3,300 fights per day that equates to 3 hours and 40 minutes of fights per day and for the 6,400 player the time grows to a little over 7 hours every day for 9 days in a row.
Don't forget that 2-wave encounters count as 2 battles when considering the overall battle count. When auto-battling in GBG, a two-wave encounter takes a fraction of a second longer that a one-wave one. A player with big attack boosts and a high level Traz can do 30 encounters in a minute, or so.

blueskydwg

More than doable when you factor in fights outside of battlegrounds. I've likewise seen huge spurts in my 'competitors' (my appointed tin rabbits to my greyhound) usually subscribed to the PvP arena where I've discovered that very few army changes are even needed. I've often gone in there and hit 15 or 20 fights -- of higher era units garnering me more battle points -- without having to change a single unit. It's very doable. ....and impressive!
While points is what first caught my attention (because my overall placement dropped) it was sheer number of fights that was my main interest. If you are averaging 6,400 fights per day you are not getting that in PvP.

blueskydwg

What is really impressive is the amount of time some players put in tracking other players.
Get real - it took all of 20 seconds to look at the trend lines in foescoredb. And the math was simple - beginning number of battles subtracted from ending number of battles divided by the number of days.

blueskydwg

Statistics, like these, intrigue me so I glanced at the top 100 players in your main world looking at the most recent 10 days, or so, battles. I found no player with 33K or 64K total battles. Sorry.

Don't forget that 2-wave encounters count as 2 battles when considering the overall battle count. When auto-battling in GBG, a two-wave encounter takes a fraction of a second longer that a one-wave one. A player with big attack boosts and a high level Traz can do 30 encounters in a minute, or so.
Hmm. Not sure I buy that - pretty sure a two wave battle still counts as one fight by scoredb.
I could be wrong - has anyone tested it?

blueskydwg

And I stand corrected - for the one player I was looking at points - so that does make a significant difference. Instead of 6,400 fights per day, it's only 1,792. Entirely doable.

I'll go stand in my lonely corner now. LOL

But the other at 3,300 per day is still very impressive. I've been averaging about 1,000 per day for the past 5 days and my eyes have sunken to the back of my skull and my fingers have turned into claws.

blueskydwg

Pericles the Lion said:

Hmm. Not sure I buy that - pretty sure a two wave battle still counts as one fight by scoredb.
I could be wrong - has anyone tested it?
And Pericles is correct - two stage fights up your fight count by two.
Back to my corner - so many opportunities to be wrong. :oops:

85gt

Back in August I, and another Guildie were both at 300 million points.as we entered SAJM. Since then, he has risen to almost 1.3 Billion points while I'm only up to 750 MIllion points.** I know for a fact he is working fighting a few extra hours a day every day for a time. (Not even every singe day!!No cheating.)
I ask why is it some players think anyone is cheating who is far more willing to spend hours working the game above and beyond what blueskydog thinks is OK?
I could have joined in the exta fighting, but I'm not chasing points much. IfI had, I could also be up over a billion too. (but only if I also put in the many extra hours!!!)
**Our cities are relatively equal, and GB too. Th difference in our points is 100% in fights.
I think some like to say they are not cheating but we know damn well they are, at 4000+ fights a day the person is competing with the other members for those fights, so it would be impossible to get that many more fights per sector than the rest of the guild meaning he would have to fight way faster than all the guild, only 1 way to do that and that's to cheat like crazy, and also the others complain that they don`t get any fights due to the sectors getting done so fast, only by cheating with script. So you can stop protecting your cheating friends

85gt

Well, like Ebeondi said - could certainly be just wanting to put in the time.

I
Its more than just putting in the time, those fights have to be available and they have to be available to just that person, no one else competes for those fights ?, in a guild in Diamond to get to share a large enough portion of the map means you have to have a larger fighting force. So your saying the rest of the guild is not putting up many fights that they are giving them all to the 1 guy in the guild, I know for a fact that in a certain guild the members complain about not getting any fights because the top guy takes them all fast and not leaving many fights for anyone else. script use for sure and you can deny all you want but its a script

Sharmon the Impaler

Its more than just putting in the time, those fights have to be available and they have to be available to just that person, no one else competes for those fights ?, in a guild in Diamond to get to share a large enough portion of the map means you have to have a larger fighting force. So your saying the rest of the guild is not putting up many fights that they are giving them all to the 1 guy in the guild, I know for a fact that in a certain guild the members complain about not getting any fights because the top guy takes them all fast and not leaving many fights for anyone else. script use for sure and you can deny all you want but its a script
My guild has a very common 4-6K spread at the top with the top one sometimes 5-6 K ahead of everyone else. The night time closers always get in a ton more fights ,much , much lower fighter count at night

Pericles the Lion

I think some like to say they are not cheating but we know damn well they are, at 4000+ fights a day the person is competing with the other members for those fights, so it would be impossible to get that many more fights per sector than the rest of the guild meaning he would have to fight way faster than all the guild, only 1 way to do that and that's to cheat like crazy, and also the others complain that they don`t get any fights due to the sectors getting done so fast, only by cheating with script. So you can stop protecting your cheating friends
You are only thinking about the typical D1K guild that you are probably accustomed to. One with lots of players sharing the limited number of available battles. Instead, consider a very small guild, perhaps 6 players only one of which does any fighting. This player could get to 4000 daily battles by swapping only 5 sectors 4 times a day. No cheating required. The player that @blueskydwg referred to is in such a guild.

MKPapa

I remember facing a 1-man guild on a Platinum map who completely dominated the map the whole season. One of my guildies is long time friend with that man, and guaranteed he is not a cheater.
Well stocked treasury and ability to build enough sieges would give you 0 attrition which in theory means 1 fight per 1-2 seconds indefinitely with perfect ping, add time to build sieges in acquired sectors, and to occasionally refresh your units. Your mouse can break, touchscreen can fail, and your arm and fingers may hurt though.
Of course, competing guilds and your own guildies reduce this number by limiting the number of available fights/sectors on the map, but 6400/day (40 DL provinces), while being ridiculously high, is not impossible for an honest player. The only bump such a player may face is an active hostile alliance that dominates the map using checkerboard pattern and 4-hour locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.