• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yikes - only 9 days to go

Lankybrit

Hi,

Yikes. Still 2 ponds to cross to get the 6th upgrade (with the end of the quest chain being the 7th). Is it possible to cross 2 ponds with 180 X 9 Lanterns?

Thanks.

DreadfulCadillac

Im in the same predicament as you praying to the foe GODS right now that i either make it through , or get in silver..
I dont want to have to buy diamonds

Lankybrit

If you’re concerned make sure you are picking the most efficient choices. Don’t pick the options that give bigger chances of daily rewards or better individual rewards
Yeah, doing that now, but with the most efficient ones, how many lanterns does it take to cross a pond?

Lady Rainna

I have been crossing ponds with slightly under 1000 lanterns. I do choose the smaller jumps quite a bit, don't know if that
is helping or not. I mostly choose what helps me in the game, but so far using quite few smaller jumps and just under 1000 lanterns has always led me across the pond.

Freshmeboy

There is a complete breakdown of distance traveled per animal on the FoE wiki site...In short, the golden stag and most of the silver animals are a better choice in crossing the ponds especially if you get little help in cherry blossom incidents. INNO has always created characters that travel the least the higher their percentage of winning the daily special..that's the trade off. Unless the daily special is an upgrade, use the wiki tables to lend you a guiding hand.
On another note, it's refreshing to see the use of the word 'Yikes' again....not often do you see the minced oaths and euphemisms of the old days...Now if only we can find a context for 'Zounds' or 'Gadzooks'....

DevaCat

There is a complete breakdown of distance traveled per animal on the FoE wiki site...In short, the golden stag and most of the silver animals are a better choice in crossing the ponds especially if you get little help in cherry blossom incidents. INNO has always created characters that travel the least the higher their percentage of winning the daily special..that's the trade off. Unless the daily special is an upgrade, use the wiki tables to lend you a guiding hand.
On another note, it's refreshing to see the use of the word 'Yikes' again....not often do you see the minced oaths and euphemisms of the old days...Now if only we can find a context for 'Zounds' or 'Gadzooks'....
Egad! You mean we need context??

Lankybrit

I have been crossing ponds with slightly under 1000 lanterns. I do choose the smaller jumps quite a bit, don't know if that
is helping or not. I mostly choose what helps me in the game, but so far using quite few smaller jumps and just under 1000 lanterns has always led me across the pond.
Thanks. It's going to be really tight then. You've given me some hope.

Lankybrit

Phew. It looks like I'll be able to make it on all Worlds. Just need one more jump with 180 Lanterns coming tomorrow.

DeletedUser24719

It seems that events are too short and GBG is waaaaay too long! But does INNO care? Nope to them its all about money. GBG is and was poorly planned poorly conceived and rushed to active! Truth is it is nothing more than a glorified, more costly and more expensive form of GE! But 11 days? Really! Give us all abreak from this constant barrage of nonsense events, repetitive quests etc, etc, etc,

UBERhelp1

Alack the day! Another post about how Inno tries to steal money! Truth is, you can do it for free anyway, and if you don't want to do it, just don't do it! By His Blood and His Bones, do people really not want more events! Stars, why can't people just ignore things they just don't want to do, instead of wanting everyone to not have that feature!

Algona

Give us all abreak

You know you can skip any aspect, you've been told such so many times in response to your scores of hate filled posts.

Kinda presumptive to speak for everybody, Yeah, hardly surprising coming from you.

What you don't like has to be changed for everybody?

Or is it that you can;t stand the idea of others advancing their game state while you choose not to?

Maybe it's just another one of your typical posts, poking the anthill?

Do you wake up multiple times a night in a cold sweat terrified that someone someplace is enjoying something you don't approve of?

I guess I do take pleasure you weren't able to complete your Bridge else you wouldn't be complaining.