• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yorkton/Zorskog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser32009

For goodness sake, I can't believe they're doing limited live testing of DC's on a new world, what is wrong with the Inno:confused:
Are you telling me there are some people on Y that have daily challenges and others dont? I am a new player (about 4-6 weeks) I have bought 2 $20.00 packages. My husband was going to buy me a large one next month. Im not buying anything else until the playing field is even or I find out what you say isnt true. Im not saying you are lying. I just want to be sure being I blow a gasket..
Is this rolling new stuff out on new servers with some having something and others dont common?
If they want to test something give it to everyone on one server and not just some.
I'll spend killing zombies until I know Im on a level field here. Why pay for an uneven game.
Sorry im :mad:

DeletedUser32009

I asked in global, and it is true. How many diamonds do I have to own so my account wont be deleted? I'm thinking of leaving the game and come back later if they ever run a fair business model. But I want my diamonds if I do. If my account will get deleted, Ill play and just wont buy anymore.
I mailed support a not so friendly email. Of course I am extremely angry right now, so I am not rushing into quitting. I strongly suggest the developers attend a few business administration courses.
It seems their beta server is redundant.

DeletedUser32009

I got a reply from support. it basically said they are constantly striving to improve the game and they make a lot of adjustments,,etc
Quote "This means that sometimes there can be slight differences between accounts in various aspects of the game. These differences tend to be temporary , and they eventually get evened out. This appears to be the case in this situation. Thank you for understanding!
No, I don't understand. How would they feel if they were dining out and it was announced free desserts were being given out to test a new dessert. Everyone around you has the free dessert, but when you ask for yours, you are told, "Sorry, we are only giving it to some people to test it."
You would not be happy about that.
I don't spend on a game expecting to be a test subject. That is what beta servers are for.
I'm off of my soap box now. I'm too angry right now to play. It is such a shame the business model is ran like this. It is a very nice game and a lot of fun. I just don't like feeling like i'm getting shafted.
Edit: What do you call a player who takes an unfair advantage in a game?
What do you call a company that gives an unfair advantage to some customers?
The answer is the same to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32009

Well, I'm finally over being angry about some having DC's and some not in the same world. That had just been a real shocker for me. But the good points of the game out weigh the bad, so I'm back to just enjoying my game. It really is a fun game

DeletedUser

Well, I'm finally over being angry about some having DC's and some not in the same world. That had just been a real shocker for me. But the good points of the game out weigh the bad, so I'm back to just enjoying my game. It really is a fun game
I am glad you decided to stick with it, Airlyn, it really is a fun game to play. There are a lot of us long time players that are just as angry at how they've been testing some of this stuff lately. They didn't use to do it, and we hope they'll stop it. You're right, though, the good does outweigh the bad. Happy Gaming!

DeletedUser31498

Which world(s) are you in Airlyn? I know some great people in W world and can help you along (including myself!)

DeletedUser26120

Offer today on beta is watchfire for 100 diamonds. So anyone could spend 3700 diamonds and be adequately protected in Y or Z.

Wonder if this offer will come to live, would be interesting.

DeletedUser32009

Which world(s) are you in Airlyn? I know some great people in W world and can help you along (including myself!)
Hi, I started on x. I was so far behind everyone I could not do GvG or feel useful. I started on Y but was a few days late so then tried Z. But I really like the guild Im in on Y, so only play that one now. I am participating in gvg's, ge, and having a blast. There are more experienced players who help me out as well.
I appreciate you offering to help me on your world. That was very kind of you.

DeletedUser31498

Oh ok great!! yeah a good guild that's talkative, people ask/give advice, active FP swaps, etc, really makes all the difference!

lemur

Let's see.... InnoGames receives hundreds of complaints about their servers behaving like overloaded pieces of s***. The developers appear to do nothing about this problem, but they do keep adding more worlds to make the problem worse. Wouldn't that rightly be called arrogant disrespect of the customer base?

Perhaps Forge of Empires has actually become nothing more than an elaborate tax right-off. That would explain why the developers seem to be sabotaging their own game (with the Oracle debacle being a prime recent example). That would explain why the developers continually dump new features on to the server without properly vetting them with the very tool that was designed for that purpose — the Beta server.

Got lag?
You're having fun now!
It's InnoGames !!

DeletedUser12620

I started Z on day one and noticed a few of my guildmates asking me if I have a short tech tree (FP requirements). Turns out up EMA the tech tree is cut short for a selective group of players (I am thinking new players) up to EMA and then it goes back to normal. I have also saw players having summer, spring and carnival event pieces in their city. As for event rewards I have seen SOI and SOA truly upsetting to not receive daily challenges and a shorter tech tree up to EMA. I am now in EMA on Z about one week after starting, take a look for yourself :)

z0lCu617SNC1Dc3R99qWZQ.png

Spent all my supplies I had trying to get it all back in time to start upgrading to EMA.

Those 4x4 are baths :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32009

I would hate to see this game go the route that "E" went through. It was a fun game many years ago, then the cheaters took over. it wasn't addressed. Their forums became a hot bed and they didnt listen to customer complaints. After a while of that, paying customers left by the droves. The game was left with a lot of bots playing each other. Players want a fair field for all players. People who pay of course pay for certain aspects not given to others. That is fair. If you want it too, buy it.
FOE has many great qualities I love. I can pvp if I want. I am not tied to my computer constantly guarding my cities. If I am attacked, it doesn't completely wipe me off the server. A few goods are lost, not everything you own. You can teamwork in gvg without having to have a vent server to time attacks, or whatever voice chat people are using now.
Of course Inno cant introduce all proposals offered. But having a fair playing field within one world is not a proposal. it is what all gamers expect in a game. This is really important and I hope it does get addressed.

DeletedUser26120

Today am sync'ing my Z town hall with royal cascade, the 2 SoKs and the skywatch - that lets me get a free turn to complete a coins quest in EMA!

Really enjoying this new world and not being 7 months late this time. How bout you guys?

DeletedUser30852

Today am sync'ing my Z town hall with royal cascade, the 2 SoKs and the skywatch - that lets me get a free turn to complete a coins quest in EMA!

Really enjoying this new world and not being 7 months late this time. How bout you guys?

Me 2 :-D It's really fun in a new world. your city looks great!

I actually saved a bunch of diamonds farming over the last few months, blew it all on Y when it opened, but when Z opened I couldn't resist and moved over to Z, am playing it now with no diamonds at all left over, and it's fun.

DeletedUser26120

Thanks. Your city is looking good too - guess that ToR is worth a lot at this stage!

I don't know if I'll keep doing it after red cloths pop up but I've been tracking my fps from taverns. So far 38 fps earned in 18 days (days played is tracked by the fan club achievement) and I'm having fun hunting them down. Keeping track has me checking taverns more often, which in turn has me checking cities for plunder loot more often as well. So it's actually spurring a higher level of gameplay for me in a couple of ways. :)

DeletedUser32232

Offer today on beta is watchfire for 100 diamonds. So anyone could spend 3700 diamonds and be adequately protected in Y or Z.

Wonder if this offer will come to live, would be interesting.
Would love to see this offer. Been playing on R for several months. Am LMA and participate in all events, dailies, etc. GE thru 3 lvls every week. I have only seen 1 watchfire and no ritual flames. I have my temple now so I'm hoping things start to change. Trying to remain patient but every now and then the frustration trickles out into the forum.

DeletedUser26120

cFi5B9h.png

In Z. Made it up to 11 briefly, but forgot to screenshot that one.

DeletedUser31592

I was 7th in Z for a short time. But I'm still camping in BA, so I'm in the 90s now. About to level up 2 GBs, and a third in another day or so, so maybe I'll get back to the 80s.

I hate that they released 2 worlds so close and that I opened cities in both. I don't have time for two baby cities. *sigh*