• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yorkton/Zorskog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser26120

Nice getting top 10 during BA. :)

I was 11 hours late into Z and that mattered first week, I was behind in getting to IA and EMA.

Yeah I know what you mean, my playing time on V has dropped a lot.

DeletedUser30852

cFi5B9h.png

In Z. Made it up to 11 briefly, but forgot to screenshot that one.

Overtook me haha

qaccy

Dunno what Z world looks like, but Y's already been overrun with Arcs thanks to the one player who paid their way all the way to Oceanic. The top 8 players in my hood all have one and they're all in HMA. lol

DeletedUser26120

Dunno what Z world looks like, but Y's already been overrun with Arcs thanks to the one player who paid their way all the way to Oceanic.
Top three are in PE and 4th is in LMA with 5th in Industrial.

I'm #12 freshly in HMA, so it's running away a bit but not nearly as bad as Y and thankfully not a one-person race.

nvdbQ81.png

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

@Dursland
Guess there aren't really any whales in Z...or maybe the one in Y is just an extreme case. Stop and consider that it costs $2400 in diamond purchases to buy JUST the FP for JUST the OF tech they pushed through. Now add in the goods, and then do the same for all the other ages starting with roughly Colonial (the server's been out long enough to be in the early stages of LMA with active, but casual play). I think they paid for both Y and Z for a while with their generous contribution.

And then the aforementioned spillover effect with the Arc. Someone got a lucky BP from aiding them, they bought everything else, and now so many people have followed suit that there're already too many to count. Pure speculation but across the first month of all US servers, Yorkton just might have been Inno's most profitable.

DeletedUser26120

Pure speculation but across the first month of all US servers, Yorkton just might have been Inno's most profitable.
Maybe that's why we got Z so soon? lol

That or they were like "oh wow look at that guy, we should give them someplace else to play."

Two polar opposite ways of looking at it? Haha.