• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter!

DeletedUser8152

Folks, please remember that forum rules prohibit personal attacks. You're welcome to disagree with (or even to insult) someone's statements, but not to attack them personally.

DeletedUser27096

I was looking forward to the winter event, having heard such good things about it from my guild. So I am sorry to say this has been the worst event since I started. You use up your stars trying to get one of the few good prizes, or about the time you are close to getting it you hit the shuffle. Also the next day the prizes are up for diamonds, but the really good prizes require way too many diamonds just for 1 of them. Diamonds cost real money & for some of us that don't have a lot of money to spend on a game, we are up a creek without a paddle. So as far as I am concerned this event is a bust. The fall event was better than this one.
I so agree and one more complaint...the diamonds price to buy more stars is STUPID! The only worthwhile things I've won are FP packages and a couple of military buildings. Otherwise, I'm vastly disappointed.

DeletedUser26656

hi
any way it is about bettering the game!
do try to stick to that point..

another player has no land to put the gifts he won!
like i said land , land, and more land!!

DeletedUser26154

I remember when I began playing FoE.
I would receive letters in the mail from people with even lower point values than me.
These letters asked me to leave FoE to go play some other game.
That's all these phantom players seemed to do.
Spam my mailbox with invites to play other games.
I wonder what these bandits do in their free time?

images (8).jpg

Take a wild guess.

DeletedUser26660

No, HoF's never came up, but it doesn't mean they won't on the US servers. (There, Algona, keep hope alive!)

Tomorrow's main reward is 250 diamonds, so that just leaves 3 days for us to maybe get a HoF, I am becoming more sceptical by the day that we will have had every single item, some twice, but will not get a HoF.

DeletedUser11991

hi
i am much looking forward to this events
as this is one of my favorite times per year!
i want to add that , 1 of the presents needs to be LAND!!!
land, land and more land!! .lol...
as we get this presents but no land to put them on, so they just sit in inventory!!
i agree land is needed we need room to grow to produce goods and fighters and great buildings takes up alot of space ..good idea

DeletedUser26656

hi
i love the battery ardak!
was that EverReady or Duracell??

i see you point all though they said we would never see a black president or gay marriage either!!!!

and you are correct they did add 30 pieces of land!! thats what i have been saying.
you still can not buy extra with diamonds!!
you need to win them.

in this winter event you can win one next day buy 1 for 600 diamonds. inno get there money
and we get our land it does benefit them!
not sure how i am the only one see that!!
i know that don't think things all the way though.. but i did ..

the real question is why strangulate the land??
this make players frustrated! then they quit inno and the players lose..
this game has been dead for 3+ weeks now if i have a lot more fp i could have every single bp i wanted!!

next is they now have a diamonds offer!! and 2 rogue hide outs.. again did not listen or think it though!!
if you don't have the land to put to rogue hideouts on. why would you buy the diamonds???? lol.....
i can not be the only one seeing this others will comment on that today!

give land as prizes and can buy more at 600 diamonds! everyone wins!!!
back to your point they added 30 pieces of land!!
why did you both if it is not possible to get them???
land ho is the old days of exploring works only for a shot time!!
then when they don't see the land became very unhappy...

DeletedUser25427

Looks like the winter event came good for me today with double diamonds and thousands of medals to enable me to get two more expansions. The events are not worth the effort really and I have been relying on my daily stars allowance.

DeletedUser8420

hi
i love the battery ardak!
was that EverReady or Duracell??

i see you point all though they said we would never see a black president or gay marriage either!!!!

and you are correct they did add 30 pieces of land!! thats what i have been saying.
you still can not buy extra with diamonds!!
you need to win them.

in this winter event you can win one next day buy 1 for 600 diamonds. inno get there money
and we get our land it does benefit them!
not sure how i am the only one see that!!
i know that don't think things all the way though.. but i did ..

the real question is why strangulate the land??
this make players frustrated! then they quit inno and the players lose..
this game has been dead for 3+ weeks now if i have a lot more fp i could have every single bp i wanted!!

next is they now have a diamonds offer!! and 2 rogue hide outs.. again did not listen or think it though!!
if you don't have the land to put to rogue hideouts on. why would you buy the diamonds???? lol.....
i can not be the only one seeing this others will comment on that today!

give land as prizes and can buy more at 600 diamonds! everyone wins!!!
back to your point they added 30 pieces of land!!
why did you both if it is not possible to get them???
land ho is the old days of exploring works only for a shot time!!
then when they don't see the land became very unhappy...

GIVE IT UP WILL YOU!!! 1st you can buy expansions with diamonds...you get 2 per era that you can buy expansions with diamonds, and yes the cost goes UP with each era. I think I hit 1,000 diamond expansions at Modern age or something and I am now in Artic. It is still sitting there because I have stopped buying diamonds. I may get one of them soon don't know. (if you are in Cigard take a look at my city, yes I could use an expansion....but I will do so with PLANNING)

They don't want people to advance to fast because it causes problems with the dang servers. USE YOUR BRAIN..... You think there is lag now, open the expansions up and let every one get as many as they want to expand their city all at once. Part of the game is deciding which building is more important to build, and deciding where to stick it, using the land the most efficiently.

This a slow pace game....you said yourself you did not think things through....Fps, yes at first they are slow going, but there are methods to build up. Same with diamonds. You have cash to blow on buying diamonds then buy them to get your BPs for your GBs. THAT is part of the game. GET OVER IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator: