• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition- New Rewards

DeletedUser13838

I don't know about the relic rewards - everything seems ok. But this shouldn't happen (chest from last encounter in level 1).

WLRj24I.png

DeletedUser27051

I'm pretty annoyed by the extra attempts award. I do not have an Alcatraz so I do not have an endless supply of troops to sacrifice to keep on battling endlessly. Instead, I do about 5 battles max in a row. What this means is that I usually have a near full bar of attempts when I play GE and then when I win an extra attempt (or more) when I complete a battle it feels like I've won nothing. I would recommend removing them as a prize, they honestly lower my motivation to even play GE (how odd). I also don't like the motivation kits, I sell/delete those immediately.

ITown

Which relics hold the one-up kit and store building kit?

Hoping that the medals gold relic was replaced with one-up, and store building replaced the premium decoration in the silver relic.
:mad:

I got my answer. I finally found a jade relic in GE and what did I win?

A 1-up kit!!!

I'm extremely angry that a piece of garbage like that was added to the jade relic rewards to pollute the prize pool.

I suppose the "store building" is a jade relic reward too - it's the 64th encounter reward, after all. :mad:

DeletedUser13838

:mad:

I got my answer. I finally found a jade relic in GE and what did I win?

A 1-up kit!!!

I'm extremely angry that a piece of garbage like that was added to the jade relic rewards to pollute the prize pool.
I'll trade you 2 reno kits for 3 1-up kits.

DeletedUser20367

The Motivation Kit has made me wonder about something. It can't be used on a finished, but unmotivated, production which is the one time that it would actually be useful. Now I wonder if normal motivation might not work the same way. I've never let finished production sit around and waited to see if someone could motivate it. Does anyone know if this works or not? Maybe you can only motivate a building the normal way if the timer is still running.

ITown

The Motivation Kit has made me wonder about something. It can't be used on a finished, but unmotivated, production which is the one time that it would actually be useful. Now I wonder if normal motivation might not work the same way. I've never let finished production sit around and waited to see if someone could motivate it. Does anyone know if this works or not? Maybe you can only motivate a building the normal way if the timer is still running.
If you don't collect your productions everything will eventually get motivated.

DeletedUser20367

If you don't collect your productions everything will eventually get motivated.

Yes, I just tested it and you can motivate a building with a finished production through normal M/P, just not with a kit. Figured it would work that way but since I never actually checked I didn't know for sure.

Makes the kits fairly useless for people who want their Guild, Friends & Neighbors to have BP chances. Will use them up eventually when I happen to see an unmotivated building a few minutes from finishing. Would be MUCH more useful if they worked on finished productions though.

DeletedUser10816

So, i completed GE lvl 4 for a second week in a row on live servers and I am very very disappointed. Although the devs didn't listen to any feedback on beta, I thought they would take into account the complaints here. After one week of very disappointing rewards on lvl 4, not only that nothing changed, but we got the decos (FoA and GoSG) nerfed !!! :mad: Not just nerfed, they got nerfed really badly. So badly, that they are now worse than the flower arbors. Speaking of flower arbors, didn't Inno get the memo that we're sick of dozens of arbors rusting in inventory? Great job, you now replaced then with decos that are much worse !!

But to continue.
First gate on lvl 4: ToR prints or Gate of the Sun god. Seriously??
Second gate: Victory tower or ... i forgot what the other item was but Victory Tower ?!?!?!
Third gate: One up kit or a happy building?? No comment... I just feel myself "extremely" lucky that I got the one up kit...
Fourth gate: Fountain of youth or store building? That's fine I guess but it's exactly the same as last week! Some servers are getting Sacred Sky Watch from #64 encounter, why did we get the fountain for 2 weeks in a row??

Not to mention the extra attempts that can be won in between are absolutely useless. Unless you have plenty of attached rogues (which most players don't)and/or want to finish GE asap, I don't see why on Earth someone would need them at lvl 4. In my other cities where I'm not in AF, I couldn't possibly fight more than a few battles in a row at lvl 4 because rogues are getting hurt or killed and need time to heal. And even in my main city ... why extra attempts??? I have 6 days to complete GE....I'd rather have the stupid coins and supplies back.

DeletedUser28628

I'm pretty annoyed by the extra attempts award. I do not have an Alcatraz so I do not have an endless supply of troops to sacrifice to keep on battling endlessly. Instead, I do about 5 battles max in a row. What this means is that I usually have a near full bar of attempts when I play GE and then when I win an extra attempt (or more) when I complete a battle it feels like I've won nothing. I would recommend removing them as a prize, they honestly lower my motivation to even play GE (how odd). I also don't like the motivation kits, I sell/delete those immediately.

The 'extra attempts' reward is terrible, doesn't matter how many they give you. Most players will run out of army before they run out of GE attempts, and the players that don't, won't mind spending a medal or three to continue if that's what they want to do. It is disparaging to lose men in a battle only to find after winning the fight that I've won 2 or 4 more attempts. The motivation kits are also a big letdown considering they can't be used on buildings that haven't finished producing. I mean, what's the point? Unless you have a bunch of decorations cluttering your city such that your residential and supply buildings aren't getting motivated by other players, there's really no reason for a motivation kit. And for the love of God, quit handing out Roof Tile Houses and Goat Farms in my GE!! I have enough of those to build a damn city of goats! I even built a ToR and still all I seem to win are stupid roof tile houses and goat farms! Pleeeease Inno, make the rewards in GE worth the fight, especially level 3 and 4!!! Winning GE battles should feel like an accomplishment, not a dismal letdown time and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25196

I have just plain lost interest in GE now, I can't get up any excitement for it at all. Winning rubbish and I just got my first Jade relic - contains guess what? A bloody useless Store Building, 3rd time I've won one of these things, Sick of the extra attempts and the motivation kits, just plain sick of GE actually. Have not even received a 20FP since these changes. Don't think it is worth losing all my troops over for this rubbish. I have now started putting my Goods and Supply buildings on 24 hours because I just don't even want to log on much anymore. Trying to get a bit of excitement back because I have friends playing but ....

ITown

I have just plain lost interest in GE now, I can't get up any excitement for it at all. Winning rubbish and I just got my first Jade relic - contains guess what? A bloody useless Store Building, 3rd time I've won one of these things, Sick of the extra attempts and the motivation kits, just plain sick of GE actually. Have not even received a 20FP since these changes. Don't think it is worth losing all my troops over for this rubbish. I have now started putting my Goods and Supply buildings on 24 hours because I just don't even want to log on much anymore. Trying to get a bit of excitement back because I have friends playing but ....

So the store building is actually part of the jade relic? Wow.