• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

5th Anniversary Feedback

DeletedUser26154

It is tough when you have to scout a province when it can take more than 2 days in higher levels.

This is very very true.
I habitually spend 50 Diamonds on scouting.
Like 95% of the time, even if there is no event.

images (7).jpg

I put rocket boosters on my boys.

DeletedUser7202

There is supposed to be an additional garden set besides the King and Queen. No telling how to get this? Today is the last day!

DeletedUser

Ive only been playing a cpl months but this is very weak for a 5 year anniversary event

the two towrers (King and Queen) are ok butthe Garden ruins are almost useless

Enjoying the game just fine but you need to redo the garden ruins so they give stats worth having Nobody needs happiness ..or defense without offense with it IMO

The awkward shape was easy to navigate around im not sure why ppl complain about that unless they are obsessive compulsive gamers..( which we all are)

Just my thoughts carry on :)
Hilarious! A couple of months and you're an expert on both events and special buildings! This was a very nice, short, fun event. I'm in Contemporary Era, and my King/Queen Statues along with my Garden Ruins will provide me with 12,500 coins, 20 Medals, 5 Goods, 2 Forge Points and +5% Defense Boost. Same space as a Bazaar. And it's flexible, spacewise. Depending on how you configure it, it could be either 4x5 OR 5x4. That should make the people happy that are always crying about not being able to rotate buildings.

DeletedUser

the Garden ruins are almost useless
Big thumbs down on the garden building. Totally useless
Useless?
PL7sgpF.jpg

DeletedUser28665

Bug needs fixed with King & Queen, I moved them and it reset the countdown timer back to 24 hours.
Never had this problem moving anything else that was on a timer. Thanks

DeletedUser8420

Well, my computer is down and can only get online at the library for a certain amount of time and thus, it looks as if I wont be able to finish the quest. Never thought of the number of productions quests that are more then an hour...for those of us in such a state that we can't get to a computer how about doing ...this or that...Or how about a time boost in the tavern that allows us to shorten production quest times.

ODragon

Bug needs fixed with King & Queen, I moved them and it reset the countdown timer back to 24 hours.
Never had this problem moving anything else that was on a timer. Thanks
The new stuff works that way... if you break the connection and remake it, it resets the timers. You should only move them AFTER you collect.

DeletedUser28266

I'm finding it hard to finish and get the Queen and King. The last one is asking for something I can't supply. I haven't researched yet the goods for the providence. I haven't plundered anyone since I started the game. I have been trying to get my friends to let me plunder them in exchange for plundering me. No one has come forward. Any suggestions?

bomber9530

I'm finding it hard to finish and get the Queen and King. The last one is asking for something I can't supply. I haven't researched yet the goods for the providence. I haven't plundered anyone since I started the game. I have been trying to get my friends to let me plunder them in exchange for plundering me. No one has come forward. Any suggestions?

You can't plunder friends. Only neighbors. I don't like plundering either, but just pick some unfortunate souls and then send an apology and say it was for the event. Then set up some sort of compensation. (FPs to GB, trades in their favor, etc.)

DeletedUser24787

I don't like plundering either, but just pick some unfortunate souls and then send an apology and say it was for the event. Then set up some sort of compensation
your are too kind. i enjoy these "RARE" attack your hoodmate as part of a quest we get bombarded with aid people quest too often, but then again i have a different game play style than others

DeletedUser28903

Well, my computer is down and can only get online at the library for a certain amount of time and thus, it looks as if I wont be able to finish the quest. Never thought of the number of productions quests that are more then an hour...for those of us in such a state that we can't get to a computer how about doing ...this or that...Or how about a time boost in the tavern that allows us to shorten production quest times.
Cassaundrea, this horrible breakdown in your life will feel like forever until it is fixed, and then it will be seen as a short time.
When I was young, nobody had a personal computer, yet we enjoyed life. This is very hard to believe, and I would not believe it either, but my memories tell me it is true.

DeletedUser28545

Hilarious responses :)

Im not expert but happiness is a useless stat with the great buildings you can get ..perhaps that changes later in the game...