• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

5th Anniversary Feedback

DeletedUser22924

In order to finish the 5th anniversary event I was forced to plunder 3 players
2 of whom had almost all their buildings plundered - I protest!!!!! Having a game where it is possible to cripple other players to such an extend that playing is impossible makes me sick - but it was plunder or dont finish - due to the way the quest was set up - that is unacceptable.

I agree ~

DeletedUser22924

If you have any feedback about our 5th Anniversary, please let us know.

I've stopped attempting this Event on one world, will not begin on the remaining. Not worth the effort for rewards along the way.

DeletedUser28543

My next step in the quest is to send 2 friendly in-game messages. I have now sent about 8 messages and none of them have counted. Would love to know what I'm doing wrong?

I've sent to friends, to neighbors and to random people who took my offers in the market. I used the Create Message in the Message Center and I sent messages by clicking on face icon and the message icon. None counted.

DeletedUser16068

I do like the new prizes this Event offered instead of the same old ones and much too little of them for the work required to obtain. Also some new quests. We were however still stuck with the same old quest of Tech Tree and taking Sectors/Providences. We have had soooo many Events one after the other that I am getting pushed over the edge. Not in a position to enter a new age and also further advanced on the map than I have goods or troops. And no time in between to clean up the city and get ready to advance. It would be nice to have an Event that did Not include for once the map or research.

DeletedUser27718

Found a bad glitch with new King and new Queen set...anytime you move them (separate them) their timers reset to 24 hours until reward...so I basically lost my first reward from them.

DeletedUser

Found a bad glitch with new King and new Queen set...anytime you move them (separate them) their timers reset to 24 hours until reward...so I basically lost my first reward from them.
So they work the same as the Cherry Garden set. Good to know. Thanks for sharing the info. I don't think it's a glitch, I think it's the way they're intended to work.

DeletedUser20367

So they work the same as the Cherry Garden set. Good to know. Thanks for sharing the info. I don't think it's a glitch, I think it's the way they're intended to work.

Yes, apparently that is a 'feature' for all building sets. I could see it with the Cherry Garden since people could have multiples of buildings and swap them around to get 'extra' bonuses. I doesn't make sense with these buildings since there is no way for a player to have more than one set.

DeletedUser26154

Hello @jchand it's not a glitch.
That mechanic is there on purpose to prevent abuse.
To prevent people from moving the things around all day to collect over and over.

DeletedUser26154

Also some new quests. We were however still stuck with the same old quest of Tech Tree and taking Sectors/Providences.

That's there to keep people progressing their cities.
There on purpose.
Ain't going anywhere.
Here to stay, forever.

Yuriko_Omega.jpg

No matter how much we complain.

DeletedUser28545

Ive only been playing a cpl months but this is very weak for a 5 year anniversary event

the two towrers (King and Queen) are ok butthe Garden ruins are almost useless

Enjoying the game just fine but you need to redo the garden ruins so they give stats worth having Nobody needs happiness ..or defense without offense with it IMO

The awkward shape was easy to navigate around im not sure why ppl complain about that unless they are obsessive compulsive gamers..( which we all are)

Just my thoughts carry on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27077

Ive only been playing a cpl months but this is very weak for a 5 year anniversary event

the two towrers (King and Queen) are ok butthe Garden ruins are almost useless

Enjoying the game just fine but you need to redo the garden ruins so they give stats worth having Nobody needs happiness ..or defense without offense with it IMO

The awkward shape was easy to navigate around im not sure why ppl complain about that unless they are obsessive compulsive gamers..( which we all are)

Just my thoughts carry on :)

You're forgetting the 2 additional FPs your statues are now giving...

DeletedUser7202

It is tough when you have to scout a province when it can take more than 2 days in higher levels. Also with the prometheis requirement to unlock a tech it can take more than 4 days to gather that good. Sometimes you can get that boat load in big or fast enough!