• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.113 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please write in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser26120

More expansions. That should make some people happy. :)

I'm assuming that (diamond) is in OF?

"Fixed an internal error that sometimes prevented players from progressing into the next turn during battles."

Yeah that was really annoying. Thanks for fix.

DeletedUser31392

I noted the Attachment button is being addressed. Thank you!

Any word if this patch will also address the messages being cut-off on mobile?

Both these have been bothersome. There’s workarounds for them, but it would be a huge QoL fix of both were being addressed. :)

Toppcatt

I glad to also see that they are taking care of both the GB attachment button being in the way, along with after getting a Sector, the view going back to the Province, and not the overview. Both of those were able to be worked around, but they were also irritating. LOL

qaccy

Looking forward to the fixes coming with the update. The internal error during battles was probably the most annoying one for me.

@galechade don't expect any GvG fixes (or changes) any time soon.

DeletedUser8345

"In the meantime, our development team is working on the Winter Event and the next part of the Oceanic Future."
Is there going to be an Ocean Future part 5?

DeletedUser13838

Sorry to be a picker of nits but am I reading too much into this?
Adjusted the ranking points gained by The Kraken to be more in line with other Great Buildings of the era.

qaccy

Completing the Electronic Tattoos tech in the Oceanic Future tech tree does NOT open the fourth slot on the ocean ship. Why isn't the bug being fixed?

It's not a bug, that's why. That technology hasn't been released yet. Take a look back at the Arctic Future tech 'Arctic Mining' and you'll see that it's clearly marked to unlock 'bring one more crew member on the ship', marked with an anchor and a + sign. There's no such icon on Electronic Tattoos. That tech merely unlocks more crew candidates, as well as having 6 options to select from instead of 5.

Ah, I see! Six to pick from instead of 5. Thanks for the clarification, qaccy.
It's not a bug, that's why. That technology hasn't been released yet. Take a look back at the Arctic Future tech 'Arctic Mining' and you'll see that it's clearly marked to unlock 'bring one more crew member on the ship', marked with an anchor and a + sign. There's no such icon on Electronic Tattoos. That tech merely unlocks more crew candidates, as well as having 6 options to select from instead of 5.

Algona

HOW MANY DIAMONDS it takes to exhaust the diamond expansion feature ..

If it's three licks to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop, Ima guees one hundred beeeellion Diamonds.

Or not.

22,400 Diamonds total for the 33 Expansions listed in the Wiki.

Fear not my brothers and sisters of the Forge! 11,600 Diamonds is spent on the Expansions for the final four Eras, Tomorrow on. Look on the btight side, you may never get there.

Between WWs, Quests + Chateau, and GE, I average well over 100 free Diamonds per week. Call it 4years to earn all the Diamond Expansions. I'm game, I figure it will take that long for me to get through OF. If I decide to stay in CE I already have already gotten all the free Diamonds I need now to buy all the Diamond Expansions I can have.

Or God forbid players reach into their pockets and spent approx $160 to buy rhe Diamonds. [/s[po;er]

DeletedUser28467

While it is annoying to try to read the text that goes over the attachment button, I'm finding it way more bothersome to be losing whole words and parts of sentences from my messages on mobile. I definitely hope that issue is being addressed.

DeletedUser7406

Hopefully in the next update, INNO will fix the questline message so that the all the Abort buttons show up in the same space instead of forcing you to move your cursor around. For some Quests it is high and others such as 24-hour it is lower or maybe the other way around. Thanks

DeletedUser13838

Hold on there

one extra 4 x 4 square for free

one via diamonds ...... i never use diamonds on expansions ( used it once in 2013, until I witnessed the exponential factor from 200 to 400 ) I can only imagine HOW MANY DIAMONDS it takes to exhaust the diamond expansion feature .... that's just enough space to plant the Black Tower from Halloween Event

Thanks INNO for that extra 4x4 SQUARE ...... SUPER GENEROUS ! o_O
Expansions are the best use of diamonds IMO. If you take your time through the ages, getting enough diamonds for expansions through GE, quests, wishing wells etc is quite possible. Better than buying premium buildings that eventually go obsolete.