• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

WINTER 2017 Feedback

DeletedUser29646

I do not like RNG in this event, the chances of getting what you want is super low, about 5.5%. Not only that if you get the reshuffle one before your get the building you need to start all over again... Point being its gonna cost the average person 200 stars too get the building you want. And the event will only give you around 800 stars, which is about 4 buildings of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever used a coin boost? In what circumstances?
If I have one in inventory, I like to use it before I collect. That way I possibly get more "Collect x coins" recurring quests out of the collection. :)

DeletedUser27023

So the Reno Kit is now up as the daily prize. I’m really tempted to try for these as I need them much more than set pieces. I’m wondering if anyone knows what they will cost tomorrow with diamonds?

Edit: Never mind. The wiki has a list of all the prizes and diamond cost from Beta. Very useful. They show that the Reno kit will be 1275 diamonds tomorrow. Interestingly, they will ave the Reno kit later but it will be 1500 diamonds.

DeletedUser27023

By the way, they have the SoK listed as costing 2500 diamonds. Does this mean that Inno believes an SoK is worth 20 real dollars each?

Edit: I was mistaken about the price. The first time the SoK is offered it will cost 1700 diamonds. Then the 2nd time it will cost the 2500 as earlier reported.

DeletedUser25431

Oh. Um, just one more thing, sir...

Can we please have the Large as well as the Extra Large Medals Packages returned to these events as prizes?

I don't mean to be pushy, of course, but my wife, she really loves those things and we were talking about it before going to bed the other night and she, well, she got mad, and I didn't get any and then the dog started throwing up on the carpet - You know we'd just replaced that carpet - I'm - I'm sure you get the gist of it, sir. And I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Just please see the officer on the way out. - OH, OFFICER! This gentleman can have his car keys back now.

And I'm VERY sorry about the Taser earlier, sir. You know, we have to secure the scene upon arrival. It's just procedure, sir. I'm sure you want to get home and change that underwear. Just for now please try not to leave town and keep that chimpanzee where the officers can see him until they get the genital cuff back on him. Oh, and if I may, Detective Kant Zee over there has a son - owns a great dry cleaning business - I'm sure they can get that blood out of your toupee - not sure about the entrails on that tie, though. That's a shame – that’s a NICE tie. SAY those are NICE CUFF LINKS. Are those by any chance imported? Never mind, sir, I digress. Anyway, just ask the short Asian Gentlemen over there with the Camera next to the midget dusting for prints under the piano. I'm sure his son can save that hair piece. He does wonderful work, he really does. But, I've taken up enough of your time.

Just please see what you can do about the Large and Extra Large Medals Packages. I hate to press that, but my Boss, he's a stickler for detail and this week, well his hemorrhoids have flared up again and he's not really the easiest man to work for in the first place - but I'm sure you've been there , sir. You don't look like you've missed many meals. But have a nice day, sir and we'll be in touch if we have any more questions. Thank you, sir. Thank you very much.

OH JUST ONE MORE THING, sir...

DeletedUser26532

There's been a large medal package on my board both of the first two days...

DeletedUser32303

WInter Event is Here. Please place your comments.

Your Forge of Empires Team. :)

Winter 2017 Event announcement.
It doesnt look like the 9 pieces go together so that each building touches the required other buildings. Can you put two together to fix this?

DeletedUser28903

Quests gives stars, Inno doesn't want you to have lot of free stars :) They would rather make you buy some if you really really really need a prize rather than doing bunch of quests quickly.
To provide a bit of variety in Events.

DeletedUser28903

It is going to be extremely difficult to get ALL set buildings without spending a couple hundred bucks on diamonds. BUT you don't HAVE to get them all. Everybody who does this event at all seriously will get at least 3 or four different set pieces and they go together any way you like.
Walking thru other people's cites is going to be extra fun because everybody's Winter village will be different.

DeletedUser27023

We now know that the beta prices are not going to match the actual event prices. The Reno Kit was 1275 diamonds and now it’s 1500. No idea why Inno does that.

DeletedUser32009

Oh. Um, just one more thing, sir...

Can we please have the Large as well as the Extra Large Medals Packages returned to these events as prizes?

I don't mean to be pushy, of course, but my wife, she really loves those things and we were talking about it before going to bed the other night and she, well, she got mad, and I didn't get any and then the dog started throwing up on the carpet - You know we'd just replaced that carpet - I'm - I'm sure you get the gist of it, sir. And I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Just please see the officer on the way out. - OH, OFFICER! This gentleman can have his car keys back now.

And I'm VERY sorry about the Taser earlier, sir. You know, we have to secure the scene upon arrival. It's just procedure, sir. I'm sure you want to get home and change that underwear. Just for now please try not to leave town and keep that chimpanzee where the officers can see him until they get the genital cuff back on him. Oh, and if I may, Detective Kant Zee over there has a son - owns a great dry cleaning business - I'm sure they can get that blood out of your toupee - not sure about the entrails on that tie, though. That's a shame – that’s a NICE tie. SAY those are NICE CUFF LINKS. Are those by any chance imported? Never mind, sir, I digress. Anyway, just ask the short Asian Gentlemen over there with the Camera next to the midget dusting for prints under the piano. I'm sure his son can save that hair piece. He does wonderful work, he really does. But, I've taken up enough of your time.

Just please see what you can do about the Large and Extra Large Medals Packages. I hate to press that, but my Boss, he's a stickler for detail and this week, well his hemorrhoids have flared up again and he's not really the easiest man to work for in the first place - but I'm sure you've been there , sir. You don't look like you've missed many meals. But have a nice day, sir and we'll be in touch if we have any more questions. Thank you, sir. Thank you very much.

OH JUST ONE MORE THING, sir...
What kind of malarky is this? Racists innuendos is not kosher on a game thread. We should strive to communicate as adults. I dont know what planet you are on, but you need to exhale and rejoin earth. You sound like some stoned out teenager.