• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26120

Lol...thanks for the tip...but good grief...what on earth do they have to plunder?
Most were producing BA goods at least, which is good for trading to IA guildmates that need to do GE.

Only one was producing nothing but coins/supplies, I just hit that one to increase plunder count. So it's been worth checking everyone.

DeletedUser29563

Most were producing BA goods at least, which is good for trading to IA guildmates that need to do GE.

Only one was producing nothing but coins/supplies, I just hit that one to increase plunder count. So it's been worth checking everyone.
Makes sense to me..

DeletedUser29295

I always attack everyone in my hood that is not in an alliance my Guild is working with. Even when I lose (which does happen) I will try several more times until I get the right combination. I have over 13k wins now, been playing since Feb. @ 2,500 are from GE, and maybe the same in GvG. Rest are from hitting the hood. And I will wait for something good. I am a heavy note taker, so if someone doesn't change the pattern I know exactly what to attack with and what time to tax them. I used to go easy on the weaker hood people until I hit LMA: if they have not gotten things down by then, then so be it.

DeletedUser29295

Been plundering ever since I could start, on Z world. It's helped tremendously, both my own personal growth and in the goods I'm able to donate for GE/gvg.

Finally got a couple love letters today - they were relatively mild though so I decided to be nice too.

ThC5V4C.png

I will have to remember this next time I get love letters: maybe they will learn. ;)

DeletedUser32141

I am in a neighborhood with 70 other players. This week I can only attack 21 of the 70 due to the change made by FoE that exempts players who have not opened the PvP tower from attack. Why should players be protected? There are players with scores in the 5000-7000 range in the neighborhood who are exempt from attack for this reason. Every player in a neighborhood should be subject to attack.

DeletedUser29295

I am in a neighborhood with 70 other players. This week I can only attack 21 of the 70 due to the change made by FoE that exempts players who have not opened the PvP tower from attack. Why should players be protected? There are players with scores in the 5000-7000 range in the neighborhood who are exempt from attack for this reason. Every player in a neighborhood should be subject to attack.

The "scores" really do not matter other then for hood ranking. And look at it this way: most of those players, when they pass the line and can be attacked, will have nothing for a defense. As far as I can see, they are being hindered by being protected. But I could be wrong.

DeletedUser29563

First run thru my new hood this morning...14 fp...and various goods.
On a side note..today is the last day I plunder on mobile. That 14 should have been 19, but I fat fingered a palace set and hit the east tower instead of the palace. Uughhh

DeletedUser30312

The "scores" really do not matter other then for hood ranking. And look at it this way: most of those players, when they pass the line and can be attacked, will have nothing for a defense. As far as I can see, they are being hindered by being protected. But I could be wrong.

Eh, the thing with those IA scores is that some might be sneaky players who know about the PvP change and are hiding behind the Military Tactics tech to build up their capabilities, like say getting a nice big Zeus up and running before anyone can attack. That's another problem with the PvP change, putting it in the middle of IA like that where experienced players can exploit it.

First run thru my new hood this morning...14 fp...and various goods.
On a side note..today is the last day I plunder on mobile. That 14 should have been 19, but I fat fingered a palace set and hit the east tower instead of the palace. Uughhh

I hate fighting on mobile, and aid and plunder isn't terribly better.

New hood this week; 21 people carried over from the last hood, and 19 more are returning victims neighbors. 40 people in total who will not be pleased to see me. I am ranked #2. Of those 21 people who were around last week, only 1 bothered to aid in the last 48 hours, so 20 punishments were meted out.

DeletedUser31592

Ugh. You guys laugh at cry-mail. And I admit, it is funny at times, but I know how they feel and I hate that position.

However, I have no tolerance for 'bully mail'. For the last 2 or 3 hood switches, I've run through the hood in my IA city with military tactics to see how many have unlocked it and how many have a defensive army sent. I don't have barracks, so I'm using unattached units from the GE. I surrender to everything but the 2 spearmen defense. (Easy points- might as well take them.)

Today, I get a threatening email. I am apparently dumb for attacking his super big and strong city and I will regret it. I told him I surrendered and was simply collecting data on defensive troops and his response was "No, you attacked." He left the conversation after I suggested he watch the battle to see I surrendered immediately.

I think I will attack him every day just to see if I can catch him forgetting to reset his defensive army. Or just to make him mad.
I will be using timers to make sure he gets nothing other than a cottage to plunder.
Jerk.

My IA hood stats for the week:
26 of 74 have unlocked. Only 12 defensive armies- and all but 4 of them are in the top-12.

DeletedUser

Going through my hood on Yorkton, it is amazing how many players have non-boosted goods buildings. I laugh when they are obviously "traps", and plunder them anyway. I have between 1 and 6 more goods, and they have a wasted 3x3 (at least) space in their city. And, as we all know, space is the most precious commodity in the game. LOL

DeletedUser31225

Going through my hood on Yorkton, it is amazing how many players have non-boosted goods buildings. I laugh when they are obviously "traps", and plunder them anyway..
After seeing a lot of non-boosted goods buildings I think not all of them are traps. Some do not care if they have goods boost or not. Or not familiar with the idea of goods boost. Issue is they also do not welcome advice ;(

DeletedUser

After seeing a lot of non-boosted goods buildings I think not all of them are traps. Some do not care if they have goods boost or not. Or not familiar with the idea of goods boost. Issue is they also do not welcome advice ;(
I'm pretty sure a lot of the non-boosted goods is a lack of skill rather than trapping.
Oh, they are definitely not all traps, but some of them clearly are from their placement. Apart from the other goods buildings, right where you'll see them when you go to their city. The only one ready to collect. You know the signs. :D