• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser31592

What drives me nuts are hoodies using terrace farms for supply production. Really?
I also have a neighbor with a level 11 St Basils....and a level 7 Deal Castle. And a 2 spear defense.
But hey....at least they look good in her city.

I will use a TF for supplies or coins sometimes. Not repeatedly though. If I am low on goods, I will make goods for a few days. When I am ready to go back to FPs, I try to time it back to my daily collection time with other buildings, so I will use whatever combination of 4 hour, 1 hour and 15 minute productions to get me there. No sense in letting it sit idle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29563

I will use a TF for supplies or coins sometimes. Not repeatedly though. If I am low on goods, I will make supplies for a few days. When I am ready to go back to FPs, I try to time it back to my daily collection time with other buildings, so I will use whatever combination of 4 hour, 1 hour and 15 minute productions to get me there. No sense in letting it sit idle.
I guess i haven't gotten my fp production high enough to make anything else with my TFs. I'm at 90 a day...not counting my hourly. Its just hard to imagine...for my situation..missing out on 20 fp a day running supply or coin productions.
Both my coin and supply counts are north of 40 million in my colonial age city.
I guess its just my individual play style and mindset...I put fp above all other productions.

DeletedUser30312

Yeah it's annoying to hit Bazaars and such only to get small amounts of coins or supplies. I mean if you need a quick boost it's probably worth it to make the stuff but not worth it to rely on them. It's not worth the space or population, and if you're setting traps, there's better ways of dealing with plunderers.

I got a neighbor "rocking" a +103% defense with 2 Spearfighters.

Dominated this week's CA tower:

iwin.png

DeletedUser31592

I guess i haven't gotten my fp production high enough to make anything else with my TFs. I'm at 90 a day...not counting my hourly. Its just hard to imagine...for my situation..missing out on 20 fp a day running supply or coin productions.
Both my coin and supply counts are north of 40 million in my colonial age city.
I guess its just my individual play style and mindset...I put fp above all other productions.

FPs are great, but never are they needed at an exact moment. Goods can be needed now- to build a GB, to negotiate GE, etc... My original post was contradictory- I said if I need goods I will switch to supplies- I meant goods. I switch to the 8 hour goods production. It sucks. I hate it. But sometimes it is a necessity. I was making goods a few weeks ago. I switched all of my multi-function buildings over for 4 days and I was able to trade up 2 ages to get goods for a GB. Then I went back to FPs. I only make supplies or coins when timing it out to sync back up to my other buildings.

Say I collect at 1 pm. In the morning, after collecting my 8 hour supply quest, I will set it for a 4 hour medal production. Then a 1 hour supply production. And keep going until 1pm comes. Then I will switch it back to FPs. I never stop making FPs to make supplies or coins. I only make them to sync times. No sense in letting it sit there without production. Supplies and coins are better than nothing, even if I don't 'need' them.

DeletedUser29563

FPs are great, but never are they needed at an exact moment. Goods can be needed now- to build a GB, to negotiate GE, etc... My original post was contradictory- I said if I need goods I will switch to supplies- I meant goods. I switch to the 8 hour goods production. It sucks. I hate it. But sometimes it is a necessity. I was making goods a few weeks ago. I switched all of my multi-function buildings over for 4 days and I was able to trade up 2 ages to get goods for a GB. Then I went back to FPs. I only make supplies or coins when timing it out to sync back up to my other buildings.

Say I collect at 1 pm. In the morning, after collecting my 8 hour supply quest, I will set it for a 4 hour medal production. Then a 1 hour supply production. And keep going until 1pm comes. Then I will switch it back to FPs. I never stop making FPs to make supplies or coins. I only make them to sync times. No sense in letting it sit there without production. Supplies and coins are better than nothing, even if I don't 'need' them.
Ahh...now that makes more sense

DeletedUser29563

Ok get this. The last couple weeks..during this current hood rotation. I have made my plunder run at the exact same time each morning. They know I'm coming..and when I'm coming. I haven't had to switch up my attack times due to literally no attempt by my hoodies to twart my attacks.
That being said...still this morning. After nearly 2 weeks of consistent..same time attack & plundering. I still was able to hit 5...yes 5 full palace sets!!.
How could anyone care this little about their productions. Good grief I'm gonna miss this good!

DeletedUser30312

Well, now that the Winter Village set pieces have been proliferating, some people may have enough to be worth a good plunder. And taking a closer look at the bonuses from the set pieces, here's what we plunders should look for:

#1 Moose Meadow. This is the best plunder target from the winter set. It's very similar to the Spring set's Zen Zone, but requires 1 extra piece for the full bonus. At 3 connected set pieces, it will produce the FP. With 4, it produces the FP and the 5 goods.
#2 Toymaker's Booth. A little different from the Moose, the Toymaker gives 5 goods at 3 pieces, and FP at 4. A fully boosted Toymaker should give the same take as the Moose. (Well, I didn't check the coins or supplies, but who cares? That's not why we're hitting these things, right?)
#3 Sugar Baker's Booth. The sugar here is the FP that can be plundered when it's fully boosted with 4 other pieces. :D Otherwise it's like the Toymaker, but gives medals instead of goods with 3 pieces. Not bad for the FP, but prioritize the other two for a sweeter take.

The Indian Palace, however, still reigns supreme as far as plunder targets go.

The other 6 pieces can't be plundered. The Halmbock and Smorgasbord Feast offer small combat bonuses, +2% for attack and +3% for defense with 3 other pieces. The bonuses don't increase with age, you don't need to waste 1ups or Renos on them, since the only thing that increases with age is Happiness, and you've probably got a Traz for that. ;) To get two other pieces for the maximum bonus, Madame Fortuna's Tent and the Straw Star Tent should work well, and both can be acquired simply by completing all the quests. None of those 4 pieces require a road either, the combat bonus pieces only take up 2 squares, while the two guaranteed pieces are only 1x1. So if you get multiple copies of these pieces, they can be sqeezed into unused spaces at the edges of the city or between buildings or something for a bit of an added punch. Watchfires and Ritual Flames are better for defense of course, but the little attack boosts could be handy. The other two pieces are just tiny coin and supply boosts.

DeletedUser31397

As a fellow plunderer, I got this message from a hood member who apparently was showing me the spoilers for the new star wars movie that came out. The best part is I'm not even a big star wars fan in the first place and this guy thinks it is the perfect way to get 'even'.

For anyone a fan of SW, I'd be careful in case the spoilers actually are true which I'm assuming they are...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 12.15.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 12.15.12 AM.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29563

As a fellow plunderer, I got this message from a hood member who apparently was showing me the spoilers for the new star wars movie that came out. The best part is I'm not even a star wars in the first place and this guy thinks it is the perfect way to get 'even'.

For anyone a fan of SW, I'd be careful in case the spoilers actually are true which I'm assuming they are...
This is the greatest crymail I have ever seen.

DeletedUser31397

Or how it's a goods building from maybe 4 ages back that the player probably doesn't need any more.

And the noobs are the ones that have every building from the age, none of which are efficient, and all are ready to collect.

I actually think one player in my hood has every single goods building from IA to HMA without the boost (9 total). I've tried 4 times already and not one boosted good. That or he/she is too lazy to complete the map.

DeletedUser32389

Two things I feel like leaving here.
1) I love to attack, and wait 23.9 hours to plunder, that way I can attack and plunder again right after. When they get back to their city and I've hit them twice in one day they freak out.

2) When I've hit someone relentlessly I put 1 FP on a building or two so they don't forget me. Sometimes they flip it without pushing me off so I even get rewards! (made more than I've lost doing this)