• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

DeletedUser13840

Acquire a section, please no more of that and lower the percentage for fp's.

DeletedUser31802

Is the Challenger's Chest the same every time? I've got 7% SoK and WW, 11% Rogue Hideout, 20% Reno Kit, 20% Store Building, and 30% 50fp both times.

DeletedUser26560

Well after trying the challenge it is clear to me that is seems well rounded and I found it more difficult than the event quests.
There are a few reasons why I cant do the dailey challenges.
1) I do not have much millitary, only enough for my cities defence.
2) I do not do the Expedition (see #1), it does not interest me at all and I hate the randomness of some of it.
3) My Continental Map is to far advanced to do any of the quests that require me to gain a terratory or province.
I thought they were not going to make you scout a new province, but how do you gain a section if you have to scout a new province first.
I did not expect it to be easy but if a player does not or can not do all parts of the game then they are cut out of doing the dailey challenge.
So, to me it is not worth wasting my time and effort if I know I can't do some of the quests in the challenge.

DeletedUser32009

Huh, well I have already won an sok, more than 100 fps, champ retreat, maharajah palace ..do i say more?
I have won some goodies too, and was not complaining about the prizes. I said it did cause some advantages for others for a couple of months.
But, I am so happy to have them now.

DeletedUser26369

I'm in CE and quite a bit ahead on Cmap. I can't go any further until I move up 2-3 ages, and I'm nowhere near ready to move on yet. I have 5 provinces in previous ages left that are not completed (been using them slowly and carefully for events only).

If I'd been doing the Dailies since they released, I'd have already closed both of my scouted ones out before Monday, Leaving me 3 for events. To finish the winter quest, I'd then have to scout AND defeat one of my remaining 3 for the Dec 24th quest (Gain control over a province), then scout another for the Jan 2nd quest (Acquire 3 sectors), then Dailies would quickly make me close that one out. That last un-scouted province probably won't be enough to complete the Spring event.

Not whining, the Dailies are a great addition, and seem a huge help to smaller players. New players need every chance they can get to find Rogue Hideouts and Champ retreats! I also love that they give chances to get old event buildings and possibly complete a partial set (I've seen Cherry, Elephant, and Maharaja chests). It's nice that they've made a way to omit Continent map from the daily challenges, but as long as events force you to beat sectors & provinces (and now Dailies make you finish them), they're a finite resource and it doesn't seem very wise for players who are pretty far along in the game to take part.

DeletedUser32607

Love these new quests though I do get nervous when the quest is to finish 3 quests and those quests are all province related...still a lot of fun!

DeletedUser30943

Would that be assuming that I want to keep trash decos in my inventory?
I'm not sure you can even get memorials in your inventory. That's why I suggested them...they cost a handful of coins and production that nobody past BA would even notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30943

I haven't seen anything that would indicate that the production requests are based on the number of supply buildings you have.....
That's been my impression, but I could be wrong. All I can say is that I've never received a production challenge that wanted more than I could conceivably do with the buildings I already had, at least under ideal circumstances. If they're not scaled to the number of production buildings directly, then I think they're at least cut off at the limit of what's possible, or even eliminated as possible challenges if your production building count would make it utterly impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfhoundtoo

That's been my impression, but I could be wrong. All I can say is that I've never received a production challenge that wanted more than I could conceivably do with the buildings I already had, at least under ideal circumstances. If they're not scaled to the number of production buildings directly, then I think they're at least cut off at the limit of what's possible, or even eliminated as possible challenges if your production building count would make it utterly impossible.

Perhaps the problem is that a lot of the forge point producing buildings are also production buildings...........so that could explain why some people are getting those large amount of production quests.

wolfhoundtoo

Well after trying the challenge it is clear to me that is seems well rounded and I found it more difficult than the event quests.
There are a few reasons why I cant do the dailey challenges.
1) I do not have much millitary, only enough for my cities defence.
2) I do not do the Expedition (see #1), it does not interest me at all and I hate the randomness of some of it.
3) My Continental Map is to far advanced to do any of the quests that require me to gain a terratory or province.
I thought they were not going to make you scout a new province, but how do you gain a section if you have to scout a new province first.
I did not expect it to be easy but if a player does not or can not do all parts of the game then they are cut out of doing the dailey challenge.
So, to me it is not worth wasting my time and effort if I know I can't do some of the quests in the challenge.

If you have an 'open' province the you can in theory conquer that province. So far I've only gotten sector quests when I've had a province open after I scouted it. Earlier in the thread some of the people that play on beta indicated that if you have no unconquered provinces scouted then you won't get that quest.

Salsuero

New players need every chance they can get to find Rogue Hideouts and Champ retreats!

No they don't... they need exactly the same chance that the rest of us had because... we survived just fine without Daily Challenges. What you meant to say is new players now have an easier time winning those items, and that is possibly true, although the odds of winning them appear to be less than in events, so I'm not sure I can agree other than to say... more chances, even if slim, are still more chances.

DeletedUser32211

Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried to read previous posts but 15 pages is a bit much.

For the 7 day challenge part, do you lose 1 point if you skip a DC completely and don't select either chest?

DeletedUser32652

It is kind of annoying that todays daily challenge requires me to donate goods to the guild treasury when I do not belong to any guild nor do I want to join one. So I guess I will have to take the failure on this one.

DeletedUser10089

I find it totally stupid to be forced to do 90 productions in 1 day - forget it - it totally ruins the rest of the game - I have dropped the daily as of now

DeletedUser32501

Revamp your friend's list. It sounds like you have a lot of inactive players.
After missing tavern challenges two days in a row, I took my list from 98 to 58 and added new friends. I easily hit my tavern challenge in that city today. And I've added a chair expansion and a chair since Sunday. Plus had to spend silver for quests.
How do I know who to drop? I dropped around 30 friends off the bottom of my list that weren't active daily, but that only allowed me to invite 2 more, and may have deleted friends that were active, just not daily. I've not seen the 45 requirement again though, I'm getting 30 now, but I've decided I'm going to very selective on which challenges I choose, as I feel like it dictates to much on how I play the game. Not to mention the space required for blacksmiths needed to complete production tasks is a bit of a repercussion.