• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

DeletedUser31592

i have done a couple of these now and not happy with getting so many forge points instead of special awards. i'm not even sure the prize i get is on the list of stuff in the chest! if i must get forge points, why can't they be added to my inventory like they used to be instead of added to the bar forcing me to use them immediately or start losing them :(

The solution is simple. Sometimes time consuming, but simple.
You go through your hood/friends/guild and find GB reward spots you can lock. Go after break-evens and gains first. Then go after small losses.

My solution from the other day when I ended up with 208 FPs in my bar.
Yesterday, I had so many FPs in my bar- collected my daily stuff (TF, HS, SoKs, etc...) which is roughly 35, then completed my DC- 30, opened Challenger's Chest- 50, then went through the GE Level 4. When all was said and done, I had 208 FPs. This guild doesn't have a swap above 30 FPs. So, after I took every single swap, I still had 128 FPs. So, I had to go through and try to invest them. I started looking for break-evens or profits, but I also wrote down a few opportunities that would allow me to secure a spot for a small loss. That was if I had some left after taking all the break evens or better, I knew what to go back to, but thankfully I didn't have to go back to them. I was able to use them all to lock spots, most for profit, too. But I'm happy if I can just break even since it builds my bank. Out of my 208 FPs, I was able to secure spots to bank 145 of them. Plus if I get rewards from the 80 I put on the swap threads, I will be able to bank even more of that 208. All in all, I was pleased.

DeletedUser29623

48AB86AF-2CFB-404D-A1A9-66415C0C9E04.jpeg

Daily Challenges just won my heart. This was the one little piece I needed to get an additional forge point from this set. I wasn’t allowing myself to even hope for it, which made getting it all the sweeter.

Algona

This DC thingie can sometimes be stupid good.

Today was the 100 FP to 5 FP Chest. Two Quests. 120 Goods and solve level 1 GE.

The last lvl 1 Encounter hit me with a Gold Relic for 100 FP, the chest coughed up 100 FP. That;s about 4x my daily LMA city production.

Algona'a dumbass luck ftw!

In the main city the second set of chests gave me an easy 30 FP cgest solved doing the Event Quests.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6480

I don't do any if it says donate goods from my era or the last one. I need those goods. Make it any era or go back further then 1 era.

Glaun

"For the defeat x number of enemies go to C-Map and find a sector with a weak army. Defeat all units except 1, surrender the battle, rinse and repeat until x number of enemies have been defeated."

A thousand FP tip. This is going to save me a lot of sectors for other more important tasks. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

For the defeat x number of enemies go to C-Map and find a sector with a weak army. Defeat all units except 1, surrender the battle, rinse and repeat until x number of enemies have been defeated.

A thousand dollar FP tip. This is going to save me a lot of sectors for other more important tasks. Thanks

I'll take payment in the form of yes votes for my proposals.

DeletedUser29623

I hope some of the Winter Market set buildings will turn up in the DCs. Despite all the badmouthing they got, I decided to put down the six I won and am getting 3FPs and nice amounts of goods, coins and supplies from them daily, but a smorgasbord and Halmbek (sp?) would make it a perfect square and get me some more goods.

DeletedUser26120

While it would be nice to get variety in the daily challenge prizes, I can see that upsetting some who might be going for palace or zen set - it would make them harder to get.

DeletedUser29623

While it would be nice to get variety in the daily challenge prizes, I can see that upsetting some who might be going for palace or zen set - it would make them harder to get.

I take your point. But if the substituted Winter Market item for some of these boring supply and coin packs, I bet no one would complain!

Thanks to whoever suggested I take another look at the Maypole. I got one of mine upgraded, and it’s a very nice addition.

DeletedUser31592

I take your point. But if the substituted Winter Market item for some of these boring supply and coin packs, I bet no one would complain!

Thanks to whoever suggested I take another look at the Maypole. I got one of mine upgraded, and it’s a very nice addition.

I believe that was me. I told someone it was a good building...

Wait until you get it to level 3. Even better. The coin boost doubles.

DeletedUser32397

FFS INNO Please remove the quests where you have to get sectors, as this screws over LOADS of people... Especially the people that are already too far into the map, 2+ ages ahead, and now they have to get sectors? Come on...

Jase249

The worst thing is that the "donate X goods" doesn't include Arc or Obs collections. My guild doesn't need them so it's literally throwing goods away

DeletedUser31592

The worst thing is that the "donate X goods" doesn't include Arc or Obs collections. My guild doesn't need them so it's literally throwing goods away

Same here. What is worse- it is only from your era or the one below, so even if your guild did need something of a particular era, you still have to donate of the two eras.

And sometimes it is a lot- over 100.

DeletedUser32397

Yeah, JCera, that's true, but I still thing the Campaign Map ones are the worst :eek:

DeletedUser27023

So I think I messed up. Tonight’s daily challenge is the Pillar of Heroes but not the upgrade. So 4 of these stupid things does nothing for me right? Unless of course I get 28 upgrades!

Edit: I guess it would have helped if I had posted on the correct topic! Sorry people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toppcatt

I've seen several different "theories" concerning certain types of Quests, specifically for any of the ones that are about and/or with fighting. Well, it looks like the one theory I saw of, "Don't have a/any Province(s) scouted/opened, and you won't get any "Win X number of Battles" quests didn't pan out. DOH!!

I have already completed all of this week's 4 GE levels, and would need to Scout the next Province to have any Sectors available to fight. Yet one of the Quests I got today is, "Win 2 Battles". So this is an example of them giving a Quest that is impossible to complete, at least NOT without spending any Diamonds that is. DOH!! LOL

So, so much for their (Inno's), "You won't get any Quests that are impossible to do". Because if being able to complete a Quest requires you to spend Diamonds to do it, then IMO, that certainly falls under that heading, as it is a very real possibility that a Player does NOT have the Diamonds to spend, nor the money (or inclination), to buy Diamonds.

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like the one theory I saw of, "Don't have a/any Province(s) scouted/opened, and you won't get any "Win X number of Battles" quests didn't pan out.
That's not the theory. The theory is "Don't have a/any Province(s) scouted/opened", and you won't get any "Take x number of sectors on the Campaign Map" quests. There is a difference.
I have already completed all of this week's 4 GE levels, and would need to Scout the next Province to have any Sectors available to fight. Yet one of the Quests I got today is, "Win 2 Battles". So this is an example of them giving a Quest that is impossible to complete, at least NOT without spending any Diamonds that is.
You don't have any neighbors? Or you haven't opened up PvP yet? Successfully attacking 2 neighbors would fulfill that quest.