• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Military Unit: Champion Archer

DeletedUser32397

It's Zeus: 6, CoA: 6, CdM: 5, only after 3 more days. Built Royal Albert Hall earlier today. Don't forget to check my Colonial neighbors.
Sure sure, like that's even close to impressive in Colonial... If you don't have at LEAST Arc, Traz, SoZ, CoA, CdM lvl 10 by Colonial you have ZERO chance of impressing me.

DeletedUser31498

Ah ok I see, very interesting. GE4 I was thinking if it were SSW/TF would be very beneficial. Also decent amount of FPs, and if you have ToR obviously the extra encounters help.

Triopoly Champion

Sure sure, like that's even close to impressive in Colonial... If you don't have at LEAST Arc, Traz, SoZ, CoA, CdM lvl 10 by Colonial you have ZERO chance of impressing me.
Bring Arc, Traz, Zeus, CoA and CdM to 10 will require no skills from my current standpoint, only forge points and time are required, as I already have all those 5 GBs built. I'm really happy that high majority of all the FoE players are defined as noobs in your eyes now and I'm 100% sure your standards will keep raising up, thus noobify more people in the future, I'll be the man to fortify this.

I don't need your impressions when I have enough understanding to this game, it's much better to reach Colonial first, then work on those GBs while camping in with the clockmaking recurring quests, because if I have all of them at 10+, there are no more reasons for me to stay in Colonial. My guild leader taught me to reach Colonial as soon as I have triple 5 Zeus, CoA and CdM, and it'll be my choice to stay there for 2 months or 2 years.

Really cool to see you either miss out a lot of events or use tons of Reno Kits to upgrade the existing event buildings thanks to Inno's ideology. Tons of IA Terrace Farms won't help you research more techs(goods) beyond Colonial except faster(fps). For example, I can research Contemporary techs that require Modern Era goods by refining my Colonial goods.

Colonial is the best age according to most of the experienced players in Mount Killmore. My GBs will earn me 16x values of goods(can be used as unrefined in Modern Era) while you are still in Iron Age. Industrial Champions are almost useless because the light units gain the range abilities.

Looks like a Colonial Town Hall instead of an Iron Age Town Hall is all I need to jam up of the evaluation standard of an expert.

There are some people who has Kraken in Iron Age because they've played so long, lol, their contributions to the guild expeditions and treasury are so limited. The power difference between Colonial and Iron Age sectors are huge on the GvG map. What are they afraid of? The Mounted Archers in Guild Expedition level 4 after they advance to EMA. Thanks goodness, no LMA Champion Archers in my Colonial GEs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32397

The power difference between Colonial and Iron Age sectors are huge on the GvG map.
CA+IA sectors mean nothing. They're just practice. And good distractions.

There are some people who has Kraken in Iron Age because they've played so long
If you played it right, you could have a Kraken in about a week, depends if the player is smart enough. This isn't possible for you obviously.

IA Terrace Farms won't help you research more techs
Who the hell needs to research?

My guild leader taught me to reach Colonial as soon as I have triple 5 Zeus, CoA and CdM
Bad guild leader. Bad bad guild leader. Bad bad bad guild leader. At LEAST have them level 10. At the VERY LEAST.

I have enough understanding to this game
You? Understanding of this game? LOL! Thanks for the good laugh though, I needed one.

use tons of Reno Kits to upgrade the existing event buildings
Excuse me? Who needs Renovation Kits when they aren't aging up? I have plenty from GE anyways.

Tons of IA Terrace Farms
Terrace farms in IA = Waste of space. HUGE waste of space.

Colonial Town Hall instead of an Iron Age Town Hall
Town Halls aren't worth shit. They're just an annoying building you can't improve or delete using skill.

Triopoly Champion

Bad guild leader. Bad bad guild leader. Bad bad bad guild leader. At LEAST have them level 10. At the VERY LEAST.
My guild leader doesn't need so many IA goods to be contributed from my Arc to his guild treasury. He only unlocks up to GE level 3, so triple 7 Zeus, CoA and CdM will be plenty.

I get the FE goods I need from him, this is what matters to me the most.

I can buy the Kraken using my fps if there's at least 1 OF player in my guild, not very hard. If I can get The Arc, I can get the Kraken, it's the same strategy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32397

I can buy the Kraken using my fps if there's at least 1 OF player in my guild, not very hard.
You only have one. One. ONE. ONLY ONE. OF PLAYER. BRUH. And lets see, what else did you say?
I can buy the Kraken using my fps
Yeah yeah, who can't dude?
if there's at least 1 OF player in my guild
Holdup – Did you just say that? Last time I checked, you don't have to buy from people in your guild. If you have to buy from people in your guild, and don't have people ready to help out for a tiny portion of the normal fee... you're in a bad guild.

Triopoly Champion

My guild "Severed" is ranked #8 in Mount Killmore, I'd rather be in a fun guild with not so much requirements, so I can just donate my limestone and ebony goods while still being counted as fulfilling the responsibilities.

There are actually 2 Ocean Future players in my guild.

Yeah yeah, who can't dude?
The so many players trailing me in my Colonial neighborhood. They don't have The Arc nor the Kraken. More than half of them don't have Traz either.

Too bad, you don't have triple 10 Zeus, CoA and CdM yourself in the world you started on Nov 24, 2017 now, also not in Walstrand, I saw your HMA city.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32397

Too bad, you don't have triple 10 Zeus, CoA and CdM yourself in the world you started on Nov 24, 2017 now, also not in Walstrand, I saw your HMA city.
Yeah, I don't. Maybe because I haven't played long enough, but atleast I know enough not to move up without them.

DeletedUser30312

That's setting the bar a tad high. I'm finishing up CA now, and only the Zeus is at 10. I still manage very well in combat. A lot of people play this game very casually.

There are some people who has Kraken in Iron Age because they've played so long, lol, their contributions to the guild expeditions and treasury are so limited. The power difference between Colonial and Iron Age sectors are huge on the GvG map. What are they afraid of? The Mounted Archers in Guild Expedition level 4 after they advance to EMA. Thanks goodness, no LMA Champion Archers in my Colonial GEs.

Then they should learn how combat works. Mounted Archers get slaughtered by Heavy Cavalry. If they're relying on Armored Infantry or more hilariously Legionnaires alone, no wonder they're scared. Level 4 is a pain in the ass period, but it's my understanding it becomes a pain in the later ages, not in the early ones.

DeletedUser32397

That's setting the bar a tad high.
In my opinion it's too low, I'm just setting the bar where I think you'll have an easy time blasting GE and some snipe opportunities.
Maybe you are afraid because if you move up to EMA, the enemy mounted archers will be too powerful in GE level 3 and 4.
Mounted Archers? Powerful? Thanks for the laugh, but @Lord Muggle might not be happy that he had to clean up his milk spill :p

DeletedUser28670

Well, there was one time mounted archers gave me a big issue.

So this was before the change of military tactics attacking.
In a relatively new world, all you needed to do was have 8 ballistae or 8 trebs in the IA/ EMA to slaughter 80-90% of your hood, around 50-60 people, in less than 10 minutes using auto attack. No damage taken.

In IA this worked pretty well, i did this when W was around 6 months old, got tons of loot outta 10 minutes of autoattacking, with 0 damage. Easy.
But EMA, this worked out less well. there were better rewards, but more risk of getting a good defence.
However, here's when Mounted archers came in. Most armies of that time couldn't do dmg to my trebs on their first try. So i could retreat and note their defence for next time i come around.
But mounted archers did dmg to my trebs on first try occasionaly, which was annoying, as i was in early EMA saving techs for quests, and trebs were pretty far down. So my trebs were all unattached.

Obviously, this is a very rare circumstance. Just wanted to note this.

DeletedUser30312

Good point, but Mounted Archers are more annoying than scary IME. Sure they can run up and hit you at the beginning of the first turn, but then you get to counterattack. Aggressive Mounted Archers tend to die fast.

DeletedUser32397

index.php
Congrats, you got to L4. Can't everyone? Now actually prove you can FIGHT L4, because with 45% I don't think you can fight L4 in CA

Triopoly Champion

because with 45% I don't think you can fight L4 in CA
Both my Zeus and CoA leveled up from 5 to 6, so it's 54% attack and 51% defense, forgot to mention about my Royal Marble Gateway.

With the max tavern attack boost applied, the attack could be up to 84% for 24 hours.

I always have harder times dealing with the musketeers, but at least they aren't the Champion Archers like the EMA mounted archers.

@Algona please confirm
Looks like Algona cannot access the global chat window in Mount Killmore during the midnight time.
Forge of Empires - Mount Killmore Global Chat.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser28670

I always have harder times dealing with the musketeers, but at least they aren't the Champion Archers like the EMA mounted archers.
Does tucker think he’s being subtle advertising his bad proposals in every post he makes?
Cause he sucks at being subtle.

Excuse me. I need to go for some deep meditation to relieve my annoyance at tucker. Because he is sooooooo genius.