• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Military Unit: Champion Archer

DeletedUser3882

People in Mount Killmore can no longer call Luci the #1 noob because I'm higher than him now. All I need to be qualified as a noob is to build 1 Stone Mason, 1 Limestone Mason and 1 Ebony Woodwork in my Colonial city.
You forgot PAPER!!! PAPER! PAPER! PAPER!

If it wasn’t so important, why would all those rappers be rapping about it?!?
“Gimme that Paper..”
“Gotta make that Paper..”
“B.... betta have my Paper..”

I mean, that’s what they’re talking about.. Making all of the paper... YOU NEED MORE PAPER!

Triopoly Champion

You forgot PAPER!!! PAPER! PAPER! PAPER!

If it wasn’t so important, why would all those rappers be rapping about it?!?
“Gimme that Paper..”
“Gotta make that Paper..”
“B.... betta have my Paper..”

I mean, that’s what they’re talking about.. Making all of the paper... YOU NEED MORE PAPER!
I know you like paper a lot which I have 623 now, but I need some exotic goods like Sugar(0). How did FoE leave out Sugar Mill and Sugar Cane Farm?

Maybe because:

LMA: Basalt, Brass, Gunpowder, Silk, Talc Powder
Renaissance: Olive, Painting, Sculpture, Sugar, Tea
Colonial: Coffee, Paper, Porcelain, Tar, Wires

There should be another era between PME and Contemporary:

Atomic Era: Aluminum, Computer, Insurance Data, Medicine, Uranium

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

Fast units to defeat light, what tactical brilliance!!!!

This tactic is exclusive to Colonial Age because the fast units have the base defense of 40, the same as the heavy units. My Champions can even smash down enemy rangers with the defense bonus of 44%. Only those strong horses can lure out the enemy rangers, then cause them to be hit by my rogues first without any forests. As long as there are no field guns on the other side, I'm way ahead.
Forge of Empires - Fast Defeats Light.jpg
Whenever fast units defeat light troops, tons of ranking score will be earned.

DeletedUser28371

Since I left HMA, no more chance to fight mounted archers in Guild Expedition.

Regular Champion's Retreat will produce different champions for each age depending on the time the building was acquired.

Mounted archers are strategically bounded to only EMA and HMA, I'll be nice if I can train Champion Archers in LMA or in Colonial.

LMA Cannons seem overpowered somehow, always able to wipe out enemies quickly, need Champion Archers to balance the battles.
Did anyone use archery as a offensive weapon during the colonial era. No they did not. Did any of the great powers during the 1400s to 1600s use archery the moment they discovered gunpower? No they didn't.

This is why there is no Champion archer. This isn't Star City. There is no Green arrow.

Triopoly Champion

Sure sure, like that's even close to impressive in Colonial... If you don't have at LEAST Arc, Traz, SoZ, CoA, CdM lvl 10 by Colonial you have ZERO chance of impressing me.
I have Arc: 7, Traz: 6, Zeus: 8, CoA: 8, CdM: 7, what about yours in Uceria?

My Colonial comeback is nearly a wonderful success, will reach 1 million points as soon as I lay the foundation of my Rain Forest Project in.

Triopoly Champion

Oh yes I did, xD
Luci is barely active and just getting all the GBs while you are active every day with many other buildings in your city other than GBs.
So I'm not suprised. That's not an achievement at all.
I'm #4 in my Colonial neighborhood now, almost double the score of Lucifer1904, only 1 months and 12 days later.

Only the GBs not owned by both players are listed -
Lucifer1904 has Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, Notre Dame, Saint Basil's Cathedral, Deal Castle.
tuckerkao has Oracle of Delphi, Royal Albert Hall, Innovation Tower, Rain Forest Project, The Kraken.
Forge of Empires - Over 1 Million in Mount Killmore.jpg