• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

a

DeletedUser30900

FoY in the city as switch out for Champs Retreat if you want to build up stocks or have an age tied recruit troops requirement.
hmmmm, stocks on what actually? I can get more coins, supplies, goods, fps by using the space on other buildings. If it's diamond..... go building a diamond farm.

DeletedUser31440

hmmmm, stocks on what actually? I can get more coins, supplies, goods, fps by using the space on other buildings. If it's diamond..... go building a diamond farm.

Build up stocks on Champions, I usually do 75 whittle down to 50 then go back up to 75. I like having the easy swap out on and a building I can delete and rebuild with no construction time.

DeletedUser31308

It has similar FP/tile output to Alchemists running the 24 production quest. Slim fraction of a difference. Obviously, event buildings beat this so never place one if you could place an event FP producer instead.

mamboking053

You know, I figure the only real reason you would put forth a guide like this would be to convince newer/naive players not to worry about defense so you could plunder them more easily. Because it's ridiculous on the face of it. As many have pointed out, plundering is not rare in this game, and defense structures go in spaces that goods buildings wouldn't fit.

I think I agree with the OP in general except, perhaps, for GVG purposes?

If you collect your goods on time, getting attacked means absolutely nothing other than the attacker having wasted their time if they aren't farming for tower points...right? I'm new so I don't know if this will change, but at the present moment while I am successful in plundering, but I really shouldn't be. The game goes out of it's way to making sure a player can protect themselves from plunder to the point of making it pointless.

DeletedUser30900

I think I agree with the OP in general except, perhaps, for GVG purposes?

If you collect your goods on time, getting attacked means absolutely nothing other than the attacker having wasted their time if they aren't farming for tower points...right? I'm new so I don't know if this will change, but at the present moment while I am successful in plundering, but I really shouldn't be. The game goes out of it's way to making sure a player can protect themselves from plunder to the point of making it pointless.
I did my math and realized it's true... alright, let go the FOY part then:)

DeletedUser30900

Some goods every 24 hours plus a bit of pop. I usually build it and trash it only after I've planted a Capitol or an Inno Tower.
So a lv6 tob and lv5 capital and an ancient graveyard combination doesn't seem odd to you?

Graviton

So a lv6 tob and lv5 capital and an ancient graveyard combination doesn't seem odd to you?

I missed the lvl 5 Capitol, so yeah, that does seem odd, unless he's desperate for goods. I used the graveyard when I first started playing but I've since trashed them all, or they're sitting in my inventory; I try hard not to need any cultural buildings.

Graviton

Can't speak for him, but I can't log in three times at 8-hour intervals in a 24-hour period, so there's no way I'm getting three 8-hour productions a day. I can do 8 am and 4 pm but I'm in bed before 12 am so I can get up at 6 am to go to work. Best I can do is two 8-hours and one 4-hour, and that's on a good day, certainly not every day. So it might be easy for a lot of people who don't have day jobs, otherwise probably not.

Ta 152H

Capitol is a horrible building, and simply does not age well. Density quickly becomes insufficient as one ages up.

ToB has one big virtue though, but not L6. All "goods" GBs go up one per level after L10. ToB is the easiest to level, so by only the criteria of goods per level, is the best after L10. But, you can't leave it L6. That's just not efficient.

Capitol quickly identifies the player as inexperienced. I can't say they're stupid, like the Colosseum would make them, because it does seem reasonable at the age. But, if you look a little further, you quickly realize it has a limited life span, and will eventually not have a sufficient population density to warrant its size. It's not obvious to new players though, so in that sense it's a more diabolical GB than Notre Dame and Colosseum, both of which have suck written all over them.

DeletedUser29218

Well, since my point is that a combination of Tribal Squares and SoKs is better than a Terrace Farm, I am on topic. And since the thread topic is 0% defense, then the TS/SoK combo is more appropriate, because you don't need defense to protect their production like you do the TF.

Nitpicking a bit between all the comments to talk about this, as it is not the first time I read the same.

If you have some plunderable buildings (which you should have, because there are a ton of godlike buildings that can't be motivated) it doesn't matter if you have 2 plunderable buildings or 20. You won't get plundered 20 times, so the relation between a 0% defense and the use of non-plunderable buildings is very thin.

Lancer

Insulting behavior and arguing between members ability to play the game isn't on topic. My previous post wasn't directed towards any one person, but to all. I used the same reasoning on everyones post because it was all apart of the same situation. A members post might have just been off topic and not insulting or inappropriate. When you have to read through such threads you would use a standardize reasoning. I wanted to clear that up before I start getting any backlash for my actions.

DeletedUser30900

Insulting behavior and arguing between members ability to play the game isn't on topic. My previous post wasn't directed towards any one person, but to all. I used the same reasoning on everyones post because it was all apart of the same situation. A members post might have just been off topic and not insulting or inappropriate. When you have to read through such threads you would use a standardize reasoning. I wanted to clear that up before I start getting any backlash for my actions.
I did it to prove that someone just don’t have the understanding of the game like he claimed he does. And it worked. At least some people now start seeing it. so thanks for deleting the whole conversation since it’s not on topic

Salsuero

These are the top 3 players in my world, the only players so far over 100 million ranking points, that have no idea how to play the game... apparently.

The #1 player in our world has well over 100 Watchfires, around 25 Ritual Flames, the Saint Basil's Cathedral at level 10, and he even has the Monastery. He also has the Tower of Babel at level 10. He doesn't have a single Terrace Farm.

The #2 player has over 75 Watchfires as well as several Ritual Flames and also has the Saint Basil's Cathedral at level 10, plus a Drummer School. He also has 8 Tribal Squares and also has not a single Terrace Farm.

The #3 player has over 150 Watchfires, at least 20 Ritual Flames, a level 8 Saint Basil's Cathedral, 2 Drummer Schools, and just 2 Terrace Farms.

There are many ways to build a thriving town. Many of the more "successful" players believe in having a defense... and in at least the top few cases of my world, a very substantial one. If having a 0% defense works for you, that's great. This is clearly not the answer for everyone and is not required to "succeed" in this game.