• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Black Friday Feedback

DeletedUser32824

Was able to get my lvl 6 ship (2 fp) to a royal ship (6 fp) for 980 diamonds! A pretty good bargain! Now I'm just hoping for a maharaja's palace to show up :)

1700 diamonds for an SOK doesn't really scream black friday to me! Maybe like 500!

DeletedUser36522

Was able to get my lvl 6 ship (2 fp) to a royal ship (6 fp) for 980 diamonds! A pretty good bargain! Now I'm just hoping for a maharaja's palace to show up :)

1700 diamonds for an SOK doesn't really scream black friday to me! Maybe like 500!
Oh good, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt the SoK "deal" really wasn't much of one.

DeletedUser37415

I'm waiting/hoping for Watchfires and/or Ritual Flames as well. I need another 100% or so defense in B world.

DeletedUser35506

Is the sale over at US servers after the last offer being 50 FPs for 995 diamonds? I'm curious cause I have not gotten anything after the 50 FPs. Are you receiving something cause it said that new offers will be every hour, but after 50 I am not getting anything?

DeletedUser36522

Is the sale over at US servers after the last offer being 50 FPs for 995 diamonds? I'm curious cause I have not gotten anything after the 50 FPs. Are you receiving something cause it said that new offers will be every hour, but after 50 I am not getting anything?
Nothing here either after the 50 FPs at 6 PM EST.

DeletedUser33787

Really! that was the best they could do? over priced SoK, and upgrade kits? everything else you win in GE or DC every week, or 995 Diamonds for 50 FP are you kidding me??
I see the whole idea of this was to get u to spend any diamonds you had saved so tomorrow when they put them on sale you can spend cash on them.

DeletedUser6120

does anyone know when the Black Friday market ends? I noticed that no new offer came up at 7PM, so I am wondering if it is over.

DeletedUser6120

Nothing here either after the 50 FPs at 6 PM EST.

Yes, I just posted that question as well. After the 50 fp, at 7PM there was no new offer. I was wondering if the event was over, or if there is just a glitch someplace. It seems odd to run the market for only 10 hours, but I suppose they can do whatever they want. I noticed, though, that no "end" time for the market was published, although the opening time was.

DeletedUser6120

I was also able to get my ship up to the highest level! I was very happy about that. But no new offer has appeared after about 7PM here in NYC, America. I was wondering if the market was over so soon?

DeletedUser32456

Man if I knew it was going to be over so fast I would have got some sunken treasures, was waiting for a windmill upgrade it never came :( I did get a ship upgrade at least.

DeletedUser32824

I was able to get 250 FP for just under 5000 diamonds! Only cost me just under $50 since I didn't have the diamonds on hand to get such a screaming deal.

DeletedUser6120

Well, 8PM just passed with no new offer so I guess that means the Black Friday Market must be closed. I don't get it. It only ran from 9PM til 6PM. I had expected it to run at least 12 hours, or maybe even all night for 24 hours. But running only 9 hours seems kind of arbitrary. The team at Foe never did publish an ending time for the Market, but they really should have let us know----or at least make some sort of announcement that it was over. In the original announcement, they said that some things might appear more than once, which led me to believe that the market would be open for a lot longer than just 9 hours. I wish they would tell us something, either than the event is over, or that there is a glitch. This having to guess what is happening is a frustration. I managed to get a few things that I really wanted, which was great! But I was looking forward to some more things appearing and maybe some more upgrade kits, like the Ship or the Great Bridge appearing, or a few more special event buildings.

RazorbackPirate

I just refreshed and got an offer to buy the special packs (research, units, building) which has diamond packages on other tabs. Maybe they're giving the chance to buy more diamonds before running some more specials?

DeletedUser6120

Hello, Innogames, moderators, designers, someone? could we get a response here? is the market over? And if it is, why so soon? It only ran 9 hours. The last entry was for 50 fp, here in NYC, USA at 6PM. Nothing after that appeared. Since no ending time for the Market was published, could someone let us know what is going on? Thanks!

DeletedUser36543

I’m wondering if there’ll be any more offers as well, but I’m more puzzled that they offered the ship and full upgrades but no Tholos and only 2 upgrades?

DeletedUser6120

I’m wondering if there’ll be any more offers as well, but I’m more puzzled that they offered the ship and full upgrades but no Tholos and only 2 upgrades?

I wonder about that as well. It did seem strange----I was hoping that the tholos basic building and more upgrades would appear later in the day. I got my second ship, but I was hoping for a few more things to appear. It just seems odd that the market would end so soon, with no warning. Seriously, after only 9 hours, not that much was offered, they could have kept going a lot longer.

Just to be on the safe side, I refreshed, cleaned the browser, logged in and out, etc. and still no more offers have appeared. Sent a ticket to support a couple of hours ago, no response as yet. It would be nice if the staff or designers would let us know what is happening. If the event is over, or if there is a problem, just say so.

DeletedUser36543

Yeah, silence is the worst possible response.
If it’s over, I’m disappointed but not mad. Silence? Best way to make me angry.