• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Share your FoE Goals !!!

DeletedUser31540

To succeed in Forge of Empries a player needs to set goals and stick to a plan in order to achieve those goals.

As time passes and those goals are eventually met it becomes easier and easier to get complacent and lazy.

This thread is for sharing our goals and perhaps inspiring one another to set new goals and to achieve the ones already in our sights !

DeletedUser31540

My current Goals:

-reach 100 million points while still in LMA

-negotiate to the end of the AF map while still in LMA

Lets hear some of yours !

DeletedUser31540

my goals:have a lvl 81 arc in while staying in hma,
gtetting all gbs i need.
be able to complete lvl 4 ge EVERY single week(all while staying in hma.

I salute you my fellow medieval camper ;) i am sure you will achieve your goals! Best of luck !

UBERhelp1

My goals: DT in IA, as well as leveling all my current GB (ToB, ToR, SoZ, Obs, LoA) to at least levels 7-8 and then get up to HMA asap. I hate EMA lol

DeletedUser15539

I typically set my goals for one to two months out:
- add 10 to 20 levels to the TA
- plant a BG and get it to at least level 40
- rearrange my city to have space for only one barracks, to be set by what the GvG needs are
- advance into TE

DeletedUser32906

Hmmmm just met one goal of getting my city defense over 1000% ( I don’t care ...... it makes me happy hahahahaha)
Next is working on my great buildings and getting my Arc to 80 so I can jump Ages again soon

Algona

My CE city is running The Great Diamond Experiment 10,000 WW/FoY collections for about 4 more months. Developing alternative FP strategies. Developing alternative GB leveling strategies. Learning effective GvG techniques. Continuing to be t3h aw3som3st Guildie I can be. Eventually getting back out on the road for some more Peddling.

I've given up on RQs, it's boring and they give me nothing I need. I'd give up completely on DCs as well, but i do luvs me tHoFs. I'd quit GE if it didn't help the Guild, my inventory is bulging with unplaced SoKs, RHs, TFs, TSs, SSWs,,, i have over 30 RKs and 30 1ups that I may never use.

I've played my CE city for 4 years come Feb and am happy in CE but I want to learn more about the game at the highest levels, So I'm moving my experimental city up in Eras.

PME city, Era 'jogging'. We all know what a disaster sprinting through Eras is, and I've camped for a year in ProgE and 18 months in CE in my main, so I;ve exhausted any joys of discovery of camping techniques. So now it's time to see how far I can move up in Era before I get forced to camp. I was in ColA 6 months ago, should be in CE next month. My goal is to go through Eras as fast as i can while staying out of plunderbait hood position and still able to get at least 48 on GE (I don't negotiate and my ttack GBs are not quite up to fighting 64, there will be trouble there soon I think,) Arc just hit 30, Traz 14, no other GBs over 10. I should camp in CE to get Arc, Traz, Inno levelled and get AO and level AO and Cape, but I don't want to. Let;s see when disaster strikes. No framing RQs, but I am stockpiling Goods through brute strength, as many mundane Goods Buildings as I can fit in.

I can see the light at the end of the Era jogging tunnel, unfortunately it;s the train.

Algona

This thread has immense potential to be one of the best threads ever created.

I'm gonna ask a special favour.

Please don't disrupt this thread with off topic posts.

Please don't add to the disruption of this thread by responding to off topic posts including this one.

Report anyone you think is going off topic, including this post.

Please?

Kranyar the Mysterious

my goals:have a lvl 81 arc in while staying in hma,
gtetting all gbs i need.
be able to complete lvl 4 ge EVERY single week(all while staying in hma.

All easily accomplished if you dedicate yourself to it.

I do the same as you, but in Iron Age. As for GE, level 4 is doable, I've done it on all of my cities every week since they left Bronze Age.

As to my current goal in my main: Level my Chateau to 100 and have 100k of each current age good before leaving Iron Age. Then add 50+ levels and 100k current age goods per age after.

DeletedUser31440

Y: Get all the diamonds, every last stinking one of them.
X*: 3k each good BA & IA, 5k each good EMA, 10k each good HMA & LMA, 15k each good CA & Indy, 25k each good Indy+
W*: Kill everything on the GvG maps that isn't friendly
F*: See X?
E: Get all the diamonds, Arc 80, CF perpetual motion in IA
F: Get all the diamonds, every last stinking one of them.

* - Goals are subject to mood and will vary wildly depending on city advancement and boredom levels.

RazorbackPirate

Camping is equal to complaining. It's always the campers that complain, cause the quests in events are to hard for them. Besides that it is campers that are responsible for ruïning the fun for starting players.
This is a bunch of nonsense. It's complainers that complain. Whether they're camping, rushing the tech tree, getting plundered, having troubles fighting GE/DC, having troubles negotiating GE/DC, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what area of the game they suck at, they're going to complain. Camping per se has little to do with it.

DreadfulCadillac

i am a camper..and i dont complain.
This is a bunch of nonsense. It's complainers that complain. Whether they're camping, rushing the tech tree, getting plundered, having troubles fighting GE/DC, having troubles negotiating GE/DC, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what area of the game they suck at, they're going to complain. Camping per se has little to do with it.