• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UNFAIR PRACTICE - DEVS NEED TO FIX THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorbackPirate

not sure its "not a big deal"....people who get 2x the chances at attack buildings have a big advantage, you must not GvG
Nice assumptions. Since it still takes the same amount of time to break down items, I see little advantage to 2 hour auctions other than to wrap it up the auction more quickly. If there's something I really want, I'll tend to business. Seems 2 hour auctions really favor those who spend little time in game. Those who come in, collect and bail.

Emberguard

not sure its "not a big deal"....people who get 2x the chances at attack buildings have a big advantage, you must not GvG
Just what do you think your peers are getting to put such a huge advantage? Bridge, pillar, medals, goods and FPs sure won’t help the troops.

Since it still takes the same amount of time to break down items, I see little advantage to 2 hour auctions other than to wrap it up the auction more quickly.
If you log on and have 2 hr left it’d be impossible to increase one’s stock during the auction without spending diamonds. During 4 hr auctions you can cancel whatever’s breaking down if it’s a low yield item put up to get rid of and replace it with something on 2 hr breakdown that’ll put you back in the running

Algona

if u get to see 12 items in one day...

...u would get checked into a psychiatric hospital for sleep deprivation, symptoms of which include delusions of grandeur...

how are you all such morons

yep, right on time, cognitive dissociation like forgetting people have lives.

a week, 84 chances at attack boost vs 42

uh-huh. Check,. And of course

ill bury my head back in the sand with u all

The attempt at trying to ridicule those whose perspective isn't warped by lack of sleep.

Don;t worry, get a good night;s sleep, you can try to break 100 M RP tomorrow. We're all sure the only reason you haven;t done so is the unfairness of you getting 4 hour Auctions...

DeletedUser40990

what 100M points have anything to do with common sense? you have to be on a certain sleep cycle to play FoE now? u ever heard of swing shifts, try getting real sleep while working one of those. point being, 2hr auctions are more favored to players than 4. argue that with anything other than sleep cycle and ill entertain.

DeletedUser40990

Don;t worry, get a good night;s sleep, you can try to break 100 M RP tomorrow. We're all sure the only reason you haven;t done so is the unfairness of you getting 4 hour Auctions...

wow, u have 5,000 posts....u should try sleeping once in a while.

Agent327

i can buy rotundas, 10% attack boost. i can buy Royal Marbles, 7% attack. if u get to see 12 items in one day vs 6 items in one day? wow....how are you all such morons. in a week, 84 chances at attack boost vs 42......pretty simple to see the disadvantages here. wait we have all played with this for weeks, so multiply those numbers by 4....no disadvantages here....ill bury my head back in the sand with u all.

Just because you can does not mean you will. Other great minds like you in that group have the same chance. If you need this for GvG, you are what you accuse others to be.

DeletedUser40990

Just because you can does not mean you will. Other great minds like you in that group have the same chance. If you need this for GvG, you are what you accuse others to be.

are you trying to tell me that attack doesnt help when you fight in GvG? that having 700% attack isnt any different than fighting with 150%?

Graviton

Are you trying to say you can get 550% defense from the AH if the auctions are two hours, but not if they're four?

Algona

what 100M points have anything to do with common sense? you have to be on a certain sleep cycle to play FoE now? u ever heard of swing shifts, try getting real sleep while working one of those. point being, 2hr auctions are more favored to players than 4. argue that with anything other than sleep cycle and ill entertain.

Predictable that you keep making wrong assumptions about other posters. Your type (the arrogantl folk who think a bit of moderate game success make them an authority on anything outside of actual game mechanics) always make that mistake along with others.

You'll keep making the bald assertion that 2 hour cycle makes a significanr difference, It doesn't. But you have no knowledge to base your opinion on and everything you say just confirms that.

You need to pay attention to what's going on outside your own little bubble of expereince, outside your groupthink and try talking to or even just reading some other people's experience.

Until then all your armwaving, name calling, unsupported assertions, and all the other beginner forum tactics you bring to the table tell us everything we need to know about you.

Namely your opinions are ignorant assertions that have no credence whatsoever.

Contrariwise, if you want to have a rationale discussion, any one of a dozen folk in this thread can explain to you why:

adding 5%/0% to a 350/250 Attack Boost is meaningless.

INNO is expereimenting with 2 and 4 hour auction times.

how having double the number of available auctions is somewhere between negligable and meaningless in the first few weeks of the system.

Or I guess you can blame all your future failures on the auctions you missed out on because you got the four hour cycle. Let us know how that works out for you.

RazorbackPirate

They are experimenting with time intervals for the AD. As a result, they had to go with 2 different time frames to test, you got it, 2 different time frames. Too bad for you that you ended up on the 4 hour side of the test. Had you ended up on the 2 hour side of the test, would you be here complaining about the supposed unfairness? I think not.

As far as the rest of your blah, blah, blah, it's just that, blah, blah, blah. Carry on with your tantrum. It's quite entertaining.

OkiePride

Predictable that you keep making wrong assumptions about other posters. Your type (the arrogantl folk who think a bit of moderate game success make them an authority on anything outside of actual game mechanics) always make that mistake along with others.

You'll keep making the bald assertion that 2 hour cycle makes a significanr difference, It doesn't. But you have no knowledge to base your opinion on and everything you say just confirms that.

You need to pay attention to what's going on outside your own little bubble of expereince, outside your groupthink and try talking to or even just reading some other people's experience.

Until then all your armwaving, name calling, unsupported assertions, and all the other beginner forum tactics you bring to the table tell us everything we need to know about you.

Namely your opinions are ignorant assertions that have no credence whatsoever.

Contrariwise, if you want to have a rationale discussion, any one of a dozen folk in this thread can explain to you why:

adding 5%/0% to a 350/250 Attack Boost is meaningless.

INNO is expereimenting with 2 and 4 hour auction times.

how having double the number of available auctions is somewhere between negligable and meaningless in the first few weeks of the system.

Or I guess you can blame all your future failures on the auctions you missed out on because you got the four hour cycle. Let us know how that works out for you.

What knowledge do you have to base your opinion on?

Agent327

are you trying to tell me that attack doesnt help when you fight in GvG? that having 700% attack isnt any different than fighting with 150%?

If you have 700% attack, you have to be a moron to think that a 10% extra will make any difference. If you have 150% even on a 2 hour auction you can not win enough buildings to make it really effective.

Just some advise. The moment you start insulting others in an argument, you only make yourself look really stupid.

DeletedUser40990

If you have 700% attack, you have to be a moron to think that a 10% extra will make any difference. If you have 150% even on a 2 hour auction you can not win enough buildings to make it really effective.

Just some advise. The moment you start insulting others in an argument, you only make yourself look really stupi

you look stupid, how do you think one gets to that high of an attack boost, by following a strategy. apologies, i have a 642% attack right now, and yes, 10/7% from rotundas and marbles will take me to 700%. would like to do it in half the time though. no need for u to comment in here again, ur a GE mobile player. goodnight.

DeletedUser28147

you look stupid, how do you think one gets to that high of an attack boost, by following a strategy. apologies, i have a 642% attack right now, and yes, 10/7% from rotundas and marbles will take me to 700%. would like to do it in half the time though. no need for u to comment in here again, ur a GE mobile player. goodnight.
They've said it multiple times and I'm going to repeat it. ANTIQUES DEALER IS STILL IN TESTING STAGE! Eventually they will settle on a time for everyone. Get over your butt hurt feelings about it and move on. It's obvious you don't have enough data to support your claims so do yourself a favor, stop posting and just stick to reading for a while.

Algona

What knowledge do you have to base your opinion on?

Great question. And hardly surprising, the question is the answer.

I ask a lot of questions and listen to the answers. I run a lot of experiments and pay attention to the results.

Something this person will never get:

you look stupid

You're partly right, someone here looks stupid. It's not Agent though.

There's an old saying about poker that applies here. If you look around the table and can't spot the sucker, you are the sucker.

Somehow, I suspect you've never heard that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser40990

It's obvious you don't have enough data to support your claims so do yourself a favor, stop posting and just stick to reading for a while.

where is your data, mine is simple. some players get 2x the amount of chances at an auction item than the other half.....there is mine...what else do i need ?

before u write a 900 word thesis, remember the thread title, UNFAIR PRACTICE.....and just say yes, its a bit unfair, hopefully the testing gets it right.

Jern2017

Before seeing this thread, I didn't know there are two and four hour auctions. I have two hour auctions in both of my cities.

I don't really care, though. I'm too lazy to watch an auction for more than 30 minutes or keep checking back to see if i'm still the highest bidder, so I generally only bid if there's less than that amount of time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.