• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UNFAIR PRACTICE - DEVS NEED TO FIX THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8428

I JUST LEARNED THAT SOME RANDOM PLAYERS HAVE 2 HOUR AUCTION TIMES WHILE THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS HAVE 4 HOUR AUCTION TIMES. Can you say UNFAIR ADVANTAGE? I am talking about the auctions where you buy, not sell. That means those folks can get twice what the rest of us can from the dealer. And once you're assigned to 2 or 4 hours, it DOES NOT CHANGE. How is this even legal?!!! I don't think it is. It's certainly not good business!!!!
Kim, it's helpful to not shout here.

I keep in mind that this is a game, that I play for free. That helps keep my emotional volume down.
From the Wiki in the description of the Antiques Dealer -
"A group of about 50 random players will take part in every auction and the player with the highest bid of Trade Coins when the auctions timer runs out, will win the item. Each auction starts with a timer of 2 or 4 hours (emphasis mine). If a bid is placed in the last 30 seconds of an auction the auction timer extends again to 30 seconds. The currently highest bidder and his bid are displayed below the offered item (see image). The item will wait for the winner to collect it in the Antiques Dealers auction window. The next auction will start after a cool down of about 30 minutes (minus the time used for extending the auction).... The selected pool of 50 players resets after every auction".

Innogames has been in business for about 16 years. They are well aware of what constitutes 'good business' for them, although that may not match what you think. It's amazing to me how many individuals think they know what's best or legal for a company without having any experience or knowledge to support what they think.

DeletedUser27910

Inno has done this crap in the past. When daily challenges first came out only certain people got them. Can you imagine what total BS it is when people in your guild are talking about how they got 50FPs or a SoK for doing next to nothing. I started hearing about the challenges in early August and some people said they had been getting them for over a month. I didn't get my first one until sometime around mid december. Talk about a crock. Inno doesn't care if the game is fair. They just do what is best for themselves.

DeletedUser8428

Inno has done this crap in the past. When daily challenges first came out only certain people got them. Can you imagine what total BS it is when people in your guild are talking about how they got 50FPs or a SoK for doing next to nothing. I started hearing about the challenges in early August and some people said they had been getting them for over a month. I didn't get my first one until sometime around mid december. Talk about a crock. Inno doesn't care if the game is fair. They just do what is best for themselves.
You could always find another game if it bothers you that much.

DeletedUser27910

Look at that.. I have four hour auction times too. I was wonder why people were talking about 100 FPs being auctioned off multiple times.

DeletedUser31499

I didn't know this. Ive only had 2 hour auction times. Not that it matters. Most of what is offered is way overpriced and not what I want.
Wait a while. Prices are sure to go down.

DeletedUser40990

Lame, all should have the same timers, regardless of age, sex, race, location.....what is Inno thinking.

DeletedUser40990

not sure its "not a big deal"....people who get 2x the chances at attack buildings have a big advantage, you must not GvG

Status
Not open for further replies.