• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

When / why did the Renovation Kit image change?

ScreamingZiva

The renovation kit came up as my daily special today and I noticed the image has changed on it (for the worse). What was wrong with the old image?

jaymoney23456

The renovation kit came up as my daily special today and I noticed the image has changed on it (for the worse). What was wrong with the old image?
While I don't think it matters a lot, I would agree that the old image looked better. The new one sort of resembles a half fast attempt to update the icons, whereas the old one looked like an old school jif image in a good way

Angry.Blanket

I almost never even notice what anything looks like , some folks seem to think their city looks good somehow, and I just don't see it, but the Reno kit is kinda goofy now, why not just remove the bucket and leave the big green arrow?

Jakobi007

Had to look to remember what it looked like. IMO, either is fine. Maybe that brush was taking up too much space being positioned so far out.

Screenshot 2024-01-20 113236.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-20 113421.jpg

Angry.Blanket

Not really. But who's counting?
If there is not more then why is it bothering you so much more? Would you be happy if everyone just quit posting on the forums, or do you want every one to only post positive post and keep the negative thoughts to themselves. While the player base for this game is a lot smaller than most think there is still several 100,000 players and it is pretty much guaranteed that they are not all going to all be happy with the direction the game is heading.

Pericles the Lion

If there is not more then why is it bothering you so much more? Would you be happy if everyone just quit posting on the forums, or do you want every one to only post positive post and keep the negative thoughts to themselves. While the player base for this game is a lot smaller than most think there is still several 100,000 players and it is pretty much guaranteed that they are not all going to all be happy with the direction the game is heading.
Players complaining doesn't bother me at all. I really couldn't care less about the chronic complainers. Neither should they care if I don't sympathize with them but it seems that they do.

Angry.Blanket

Players complaining doesn't bother me at all. I really couldn't care less about the chronic complainers. Neither should they care if I don't sympathize with them but it seems that they do.
Nope that's not the problem, The problem is, if I say I don't like something rather than say you like it you tell me I am wrong for not liking it.

Pericles the Lion

Are you saying I'm wrong again ?
Not yet.. You claimed that I have told you that you were wrong for not liking something and I simply asked you to provide an example of when this occurred. That said, I do not believe that this ever happened but will gladly apologize if, and when, you provide the example.