• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6767

My NYR is to complete more Treasure Hunts....arrrgh!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13104

I resolve not to get a divorce because my wife is always hounding me about playing "that darn game again"

DeletedUser3749

I shall renovate my city with New buildings, increase my Friend's list to a maximum and I shall also plunder my neighbours goods daily.

DeletedUser8102

My resolution is try to believe that FoE admin will actually get something right . Fix the GB issue

DeletedUser

To build, One small home, many flowers, lots of grapes, plenty of animals, Forge of Empires Paradise on a new map.

Make Peace, Not War.

DeletedUser11634

my nyr is to keep having fun,aid and abet, PM and destroy, build and rebuild.

DeletedUser12259

I will try to not get angry while asking support a stupid question.

DeletedUser7853

My name is Annoyded1 and I am an Forge of Empires Addict......... My resolution? To attend FOE addiction and treatment classes and to wean myself from 6 worlds of play to maybe just 2 or 3.

DeletedUser12397

Practicing continued growth of my cities to MY satisfaction, while helping others along their path of learning, and enjoying getting to know people worldwide.

DeletedUser12195

FOE KINGS

I will be the best Guildmate and give my all for my guild. I will concor, grow, and overcome to acheive this my Goal! I will be the best Guildmate ever, and give my all for my Guild. I will concor, grow, and overcome to acheive this my goal.

DeletedUser2773

be nice to my fans that send me mail when I plunder them and not make them feel like the silly humans they are.

DeletedUser14554

Resolutions

My resolutions are:

1. Make a list of resolutions for 2015

B. Play forge of Empires more consistently

6. Learn to count.

and finally... win some FP's

DeletedUser

I resolve to put trades up that are better for the other person than me.

DeletedUser14555

My resolution is to WIN at all cost... Second place is the first looser!

DeletedUser14548

My NYR to make as many people as possible cry as I plunder their housing and supplies, or they can get smart and join Dynamic

DeletedUser

I resolve to play this game to the best of my ability - learning the best way to achieve my objectives using my gaming style.

Status
Not open for further replies.