• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15162

My New Year's resolution is to be more friendly and max out my friends.

DeletedUser15096

I will Learn how to fight, instead of always sending diamonds!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will try to help new players in my guild by providing them with guild market trades I wouldn't normally give, even to guild players.

DeletedUser14334

Resolution:

To be the next Columbus

- - - Updated - - -

To Be the next Columbus.to go where no man has gone before.

DeletedUser8776

My NYR for FoE is to gain new friends and recruit for my guild.

DeletedUser15166

My new years resolution for Forge of Empires is to be in the top 100 in the world ranking and to get to colonial age.

DeletedUser15165

My FOE New Year's Resolution is to hold a backyard BBQ every weekend to help support my Guild's conservation efforts!

DeletedUser15167

Reach Progressive era (started this world in December 2014), and have 10 great buildings (2 down, 8 to go)

princesslaura

I will try to not be so attached to this game so I can accomplish more other projects. This game has me addicted and I can't stop playing it since my son got me started.I am a old lady and this is not good for me lol .

DeletedUser15174

I'm so filled with patriotic pride that FOE has a Canadian GB that I resolve to build it an age before I reach that era.

DeletedUser9789

I want to be a team player to all in my guild and my friends list to help all to advance and enjoy the game.
I want to help my guild to be #1 for the entire year defending against all who oppose us and celebrating the camaraderie and esprit de corps that being in my guild brings.
I want to invite anyone whom I believe enjoys online games to try forgeofempires.com and then I will benefit with diamond rewards as they grow and enjoy the game! Happy New Year 2015 to all Inno and FOE gamers!:)

DeletedUser

Hunt down and exact revenge on that fool that plunders me everyday @6:00

mfs7

I will endeavor to support my guild whenever possible, to plunder only when necessary, and to be as considerate as possible to all.

DeletedUser15185

I resolve to stop building things that I immediately need to sell to use the res for other things!

DeletedUser14483

A simple haiku for you,

My fellow Forgers

I resolve to destroy thee

Before you get me

(Even uses the abandoned 5/7/5 form!)

Status
Not open for further replies.