• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11594

I play in ALL worlds, my NYR for Forge is to get the Tree Of Love in the 3 worlds I don't have it.

DeletedUser15147

Maintain a FOE-Guild-Life balance. Optmize and sustain city to support Guild, friends and neighbors. Learn something new.

DeletedUser3108

My FoE Resolution

I will be invincible, I will plunder, pillage, and decimate my enemies, leaving a path of devastation in my wake. EVERYONE will remember MY Name.

DeletedUser15150

My dragons, a bit peckish in 2014, shall once again feast like kings this 2015 as we lay countless sieges on our enemies and GvG.

DeletedUser15152

Learn something new every day and always remember, sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

DeletedUser

I will strive to help my guild, my family, as much as I am able and to be there for them always. svm

DeletedUser15154

My NYR is to complete ONE Great Building and advance it to level 10.
KISS Principle always applies.

DeletedUser10080

I will encourage state legislatures to require drunk drivers to play FOE. Their addiction to this game will keep them from behind the wheel.

DeletedUser2589

I resolve to enjoy the artwork and game balance -- appreciating the forest as well as the trees!

DeletedUser13313

FOE NYR

Gain control of new sectors
Be my guild mate’s brave protector
Motivate and Polish to build new wonders
When attacking I will plunder

DeletedUser

My NYR is to recruit as many players as I can that are going through hard times in their lives to show them how much of a therapy this game is. It has helped me through grief and pain and I want to show others how much it can take their minds off of the real world around them and make them feel better if only for a few hours a day.

DeletedUser

My 2015 New Years Resolution

Grow my city efficiently, attack & plunder daily while helping new players learn the game.

DeletedUser14197

New Years resolutions for home and game enjoyment:
Help the family/ guild more
Clean more rooms/ Conquer more land
Build up family/ Level up Greats

DeletedUser14681

My NYR is to have more game time with FOE. Which means I have to work smarter, not harder. ; )

DeletedUser

My resolution is to find the time to play in a new world... without upsetting the wife!

DeletedUser

I will be more aggressive and help out new players, if they need any help playing FoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.